GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

● Mercenary Slots for private instances.Once we buy a slot, it will be added in character select screen, above normal characters.Then, each character can pre define on character select screen which other character will automatically be selected when entering private instances, such as story, or story mode dungeons.

When you select a character, the merc slot will be blank.Click on merc slot and will ask to select which character you want to be your partner.Click on character once and then the select button.Once selected, it will be assigned, unless you click remove.

You will have to select a partner for every single character.

More slots could be bought in GS, and we could have up to 3 mercs accompany us on private instances.

Mercs will obviously be our other characters as is, gear and everything else, but AI controlled.

● Downwards blue underlayer of insect or vampire wings, with movement triggered motion animation; backpack/glider combo.

● Wavy bladed sword with skull in handle, and a coiled imbue when wielded.

● Coloured skin tones for humans.

● Mercenaries for private instances.Please please please

Take my money ANet.I want to support you.Ideally 800 gems each.But I'm willing to pay even 1,000 gems for one mercenary.3,000 for 3.As long as I can select any other characters individually and different from each of my characters to be used as mercs.

i start the list what i ask from most important number 1 to 5 which is less important so u should start from beginning but ofc im waiting and will buy all list so pls put in gem store as soon as u can.

1. Rox's Quiver
  2. Abaddon's Mask
  3. stag helm
  4. Liminal Moorhound from Distant Lands Mount Select License
  5. pls make tattered cape. example similar to black one:https://cgelves.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/MD160-Marvelous-Designer-Capes-Workshop-How-to-Make-Tattered-Torn-Capes-600x600.jpg

Rechargeable Revive Orb (I hardly die and would buy it like I did the teleport)Starlight Skyscale Skin (Seriously missing now that we have outfit/back)Primeval SkyscalAnother Premium SkinAnother big pack. Usually used when introducing Living Storys and something unlocks every weak.More ways to get Mystic Weapon Skins.

was writing comment yesterday a bit up here about 5 things i ask and thought now that stag helm was at christmas time and every time only once a year that day. so i dont want to lost it till next year and till winter time theme is not over i ask to put it atleast for lion heads which u get from lion chests. anything from the list i give if impossible to repeat something too soon i would buy it for more expensive price for atleast get it sooner if vendor items will be changed soon.

btw sixth thing: Krytan Medium Armor Skin

An item I've been holding my breath for is an Iron Legion/Charr themed roller beetle skin! Something akin to a motorcycle or a smaller Iron Legion war machine that I can ride around on my Charr engineer would be phenomenal! Added with new 'mechanical' sounds and I'd be in love. It's probably a lot to ask for considering that a rework of the roller beetle model is probably tricky, but I thought I'd put the idea out there :)P.S. Something like the 'Brute Chopper' from Halo 3 could be a good blend between Charr technology and the current beetle design, but I'm sure there are plenty of people more creative than me who may have a better idea haha

New Item Request: The Crude Shield from the original Guild Wars (The shield that Prince Rurik wields). It's my favorite shield in the original game and I'm kind of shocked that it hasn't been added to the new one.

Returning Item Request: The Fallen Balthazar Package (Preferably as a statuette item rather than in the chest).

I missed out on the Starborn outfit when it was available, and I'd really love to see it back even though it was available fairly recently. I also really would like the Suntouched Scythe Skin, but it hasn't been available in the gem store since August of 2019. It was available via a BL weapon voucher back in September, but it has been months since it was exclusively available. Out of the two I definitely want the Suntouched Scythe Skin more, but both will be an instant buy from me :)