In your opinion what mesmer will be played in sPvP after the balance patch?

Wayne.6253

@Wayne.6253 said:Condi Mirage will die or not? Power core mesmer will be the new meta?

Let me know what do you think about... :)

I think cmirage will be dead.I think there is possibility for mobile power mirage, focusing only on mobility ( basicly thief but shit ).I think core bunker condi mesmer might be ok.I think core power mesmer might be ok.I think chrono will remain unplayable.I also think that mesmer will never be allowed to be really good becouse devs dont want to nerf thiefs properly.

@Wayne.6253 said:

I think core bunker condi mesmer might be ok.

Could you link me this build? I didn't find it in metabattle, there is only core shatter.

there is no such build anywhere, it would have to be made from scratch. ( at least I have not seen it anywhere ).or mb some sort of hybrid power/condi with scept/sword + sword/pistol. shrug, I dont expect it to be meta but it might be ok.

This is awfully similar to what I play, but I use torment trait in illusions instead of Escape Artist.

Actually, I am curious about where did you get it from.

nice!!! and it works?Im thinking to use rune of lynx for the mobility, less health but more speed to evade bad situations.

And what do you think about scepter/pistol instead of staff?

i studied it this afternoon and i believe can be replace my condi mirage, it's different but could be a good solution after the balance patch.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Wayne.6253 said:Condi Mirage will die or not? Power core mesmer will be the new meta?

Let me know what do you think about... :)

I think cmirage will be dead.I think there is possibility for mobile power mirage, focusing only on mobility ( basicly thief but kitten ).I think core bunker condi mesmer might be ok.I think core power mesmer might be ok.I think chrono will remain unplayable.I also think that mesmer will never be allowed to be really good becouse devs dont want to nerf thiefs properly.

I keep seeing people saying condi core might be good. I just don’t see how that might be the case. As it is now, after ample nerfs to core lines and skills to tackle condi mirage over the years, I don’t see core mes having enough condi application to become relevant.

@Wayne.6253 said:nice!!! and it works?I have been playing it for months, shared it with some people in game too. I am a plat 1 player. Here is what I found out during this time:

It's good against:Condi mirage (I can easily kill any cmirage from bronze to legendary, I have videos to prove)Condi revenant (If you know they are condi, that makes it way easier, still you can't waste any cleanses against this or you will die)Power herald (Unless +1)Core necro/reaper/scourge of any kind (I fought several different builds, against good and bad necros)Condi thief of any kindFire weaver

It's on equal terms versus:Symbol firebrand (more like it takes infinite time but in the end FB dies)Power holosmith (you won't die if you play it safe, but if you can cycle your defenses with good timing you can get greedy)Condi ranger (or maybe I just got outplayed)Renegade of any kind (you can fight for 10 mins and nobody will die on similar skill level)Water weaver (don't even bother)Power reaper (this is a question mark, I either roflstomp or get roflstomped)

It's bad against:Power warrior of any kindPower thief of any kindPower ranger of any kind (except druid)Power core guardian (DH is a huge question mark)Lightning rod or FA weaver (especially LR is a losing matchup for some reason, maybe I am just bad with dodging idk)

Im thinking to use rune of lynx for the mobility, less healf but more speed to evade bad situations.I stay on Divinity and if needed I go Rune of Orr, but I might give Lynx a try.

And what do you think about scepter/pistol instead of staff?I sometimes go scepter/pistol + staff.Staff is my safe place, I can't drop it but maybe you can.

i studied it this afternoon and i believe can be replace my condi mirage, it's different but could be a good solution after the balance patch.It will probably be meta depending on how strong thief will be.

@Tayga.3192 said:

@Wayne.6253 said:nice!!! and it works?I have been playing it for months, shared it with some people in game too. I am a plat 1 player. Here is what I found out during this time:

It's good against:Condi mirage (I can easily kill any cmirage from bronze to legendary, I have videos to prove)Condi revenant (If you know they are condi, that makes it way easier, still you can't waste any cleanses against this or you will die)Power herald (Unless +1)Core necro/reaper/scourge of any kind (I fought several different builds, against good and bad necros)Condi thief of any kindFire weaver

It's on equal terms versus:Symbol firebrand (more like it takes infinite time but in the end FB dies)Power holosmith (you won't die if you play it safe, but if you can cycle your defenses with good timing you can get greedy)Condi ranger (or maybe I just got outplayed)Renegade of any kind (you can fight for 10 mins and nobody will die on similar skill level)Water weaver (don't even bother)Power reaper (this is a question mark, I either roflstomp or get roflstomped)

It's bad against:Power warrior of any kindPower thief of any kindPower ranger of any kind (except druid)Power core guardian (DH is a huge question mark)Lightning rod or FA weaver (especially LR is a losing matchup for some reason, maybe I am just bad with dodging idk)

Im thinking to use rune of lynx for the mobility, less healf but more speed to evade bad situations.I stay on Divinity and if needed I go Rune of Orr, but I might give Lynx a try.

And what do you think about scepter/pistol instead of staff?I sometimes go scepter/pistol + staff.Staff is my safe place, I can't drop it but maybe you can.

i studied it this afternoon and i believe can be replace my condi mirage, it's different but could be a good solution after the balance patch.It will probably be meta depending on how strong thief will be.

this evening i will give it a try, thanks for your suggestions!!!