[not so serious topic] What if you could choose a gw2 profession for IRL ?

Eodh.8529

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though it is a class i've not played yet i would probably take Thief. Wanna something? just take it with your invisibility no one will ever know. Wanna get rid of someone? Our deadeye friends are masters of one hit/one shot. Wanna run from that awkward situation? Invisible we go! :p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Lucas.3718 said:Question.If you where to pick revenant, wouldnt you automaticly gain the abilities of every other proffession as long as a prominent one of each is dead ?if so revenant would be the ultimate win since you get everything.

Only problem with revenant is conversing with the voices in your head. I guess you could wear a bluetooth all the time and just seem rude

Elementalist would def be my top choice. The versatility being able to control the elements (plus more esoteric element combos with weaver) would be fantastic.

Australia's fires, begone!Climate Change Crisis, begone (inb4 I made it worse).

Not to mention all the every-day issues one could solve.

• Nestle stealing all your drinkable water? Not a problem, make so much that the water-selling industry collapses!
  • Police throwing tear-gas to prevent protesters? Blow that crap right back at them.
  • Shovelling snow is irritating? Tell that snow to get off your driveway!
  • Want to grow a garden but your soil is crap? Use earth and water magic to create the perfect soil conditions (perhaps with a little fire magic on some organic essence)! Heck, help out your local farmers and get more food growing.
  • Housing prices too high? Create or shift the elements in the dirt and surroundings to create houses!
  • Flooding? Tell it to piss off!

You could just go on and on with the applications of control over the elements.

My second choice would probably be necromancer. Control of life and death has its own benefits. Commune with spirits of the dead past to learn more about the history of the world! Visit a hospital and use your plague signet to lift the diseases off of the sick and deliver them onto the people who shouldn't be around anymore. Or just cleanse them to heal yourself. Control of darkness would be pretty handy as well. I hear shadows are everywhere!

Ranger hands down! To be able to commune with the very fabric of nature would be intense. I imagine that “taming” a beast wither Ranger magic involves emotional and symbiotic connections that would alter your perceptions of the world. The enhancement of your reflexes, to have no fear of any creature, to summon natural and celestial energies, where do I sign up? ???

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...