Den of Whispers(Bjora) 3 gates question — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Den of Whispers(Bjora) 3 gates question

Everytime I have tried using the 3 gates in there it says I haven't got the flight mastery(or similar words), I do have it !!!
Since the game isn't telling me of any other conditions that are needed can you help?
1. It only works during drakkar meta ?
2. Only after meta?
3. Only after succesful meta?

Help, I am pulling my last 3 hairs out !!! ;)

Comments

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭✭

They also work a time after the drakar meta. Not sure how long that time is though. I have been through them to get some xp from events.

• Ty, but I have tried 5 mins and 10 mins after event(probably longer) and only time I can get in there is during meta for the meta bad guy.

• Manasa Devi.7958Manasa Devi.7958 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 11, 2020

I haven't been able to go through these at any time other than when a specific one is called out during the Drakkar event. There's not much of interest behind them anyway.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

I have never seen thwem work outside of the meta. I've tried before and also straight after the kill. They're just there to kill the champs as there is nothing else in there

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• I went in all 3 last night, after changing maps during an easy-to-see-coming Drakkar fail (there were only 6 of us). The one to the north had an event in there, which I completed.