[POLL] What do you like to play the most PvE mode or WvW mode or sPvP mode?

pointaction.4639

@TheGrimm.5624 said:I think you might find some bias by posting this poll here versus in the general discussions since. But at the same time you might see some PvE bias there too.

If ANET wants to move it general discussions instead of being in the WvW section then I have no problems with that.

ANET is the only one that can move this POLL.

@pointaction.4639 said:

@TheGrimm.5624 said:I think you might find some bias by posting this poll here versus in the general discussions since. But at the same time you might see some PvE bias there too.

If ANET wants to move it general discussions instead of being in the WvW section then I have no problems with that.

Or you can just ask a mod.

@pointaction.4639 said:

Has nothing to do with what anet wants.Since you posted this in the wvw section more wvw interested player will see/vote on it, resulting in way more wvw votes than it would get in the pve or pvp sections.You could redo the poll in each of those forum sections and in each that section would have the most votes.

@RedShark.9548 said:

@"TheGrimm.5624" said:I think you might find some bias by posting this poll here versus in the general discussions since. But at the same time you might see some PvE bias there too.

Has nothing to do with what anet wants.Since you posted this in the wvw section more wvw interested player will see/vote on it, resulting in way more wvw votes than it would get in the pve or pvp sections.You could redo the poll in each of those forum sections and in each that section would have the most votes.

Ok...

I I posted a new one in the General Discussion section the link below

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/97692/poll-what-do-you-like-to-play-the-most-pve-mode-or-wvw-mode-or-spvp-mode