Sanctifier achievement possibly bugged

Did the strike mission in the sanctum arena multiple times now and it hasn't progressed since. So I assume it's bugged. If not then what does "Kill one boss in the Sanctum Arena" mean? Also defeating both strike missions doesn't yield towards the achievement. Does it mean the story instance or the strike mission? I'm confused.

• 2 weeks later...

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@"Cynder.2509" said:Update! It seems to progress for me now. I believe the reason why it didn't work previously was because the bosses that are now on rotation were the first two we had when Whispers in the Dark launched and therefore the encounters to trigger the credit.

Then it would have progressed yesterday for all of us.

As far as I know the strike missions only reset on Tuesday as it says on the wiki article: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Strike_MissionYesterday was monday so the strike missions didn't reset.However I only said that it worked for me and it seems to work for others as well but I don't doubt that there still may be complications. In that case feel free to share your problems so that this might be fixed for those still having troubles.

@Cynder.2509 said:

@Cynder.2509 said:Update! It seems to progress for me now. I believe the reason why it didn't work previously was because the bosses that are now on rotation were the first two we had when Whispers in the Dark launched and therefore the encounters to trigger the credit.

As far as I know the strike missions only reset on Tuesday as it says on the wiki article:
Yesterday was monday so the strike missions didn't reset.However I only said that it worked for me and it seems to work for others as well but I don't doubt that there still may be complications. In that case feel free to share your problems so that this might be fixed for those still having troubles.

It resets on Mondays around the daily reset in NA. It may technically be Tuesday if you’re in Europe or further East. It had already reset prior to today’s update as I was doing it 20-21 hours ago.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:

@Cynder.2509 said:Update! It seems to progress for me now. I believe the reason why it didn't work previously was because the bosses that are now on rotation were the first two we had when Whispers in the Dark launched and therefore the encounters to trigger the credit.

As far as I know the strike missions only reset on Tuesday as it says on the wiki article:
Yesterday was monday so the strike missions didn't reset.However I only said that it worked for me and it seems to work for others as well but I don't doubt that there still may be complications. In that case feel free to share your problems so that this might be fixed for those still having troubles.

It resets on Mondays around the daily reset in NA. It may technically be Tuesday if you’re in Europe or further East. It had already reset prior to today’s update as I was doing it 20-21 hours ago.

Didn't know that, thanks.

It actually got fixed after the patch. I did the twin strike several times pré patchon patch day and it was broken. I did the twins just after patch and it was still broken. Then suddenly the achievement decided to register after like 10 mins after I had finished the strike (looked as if it was in massive delay) and went back to get all 20 done without issue and without delay.