About "Unstable Cosmic Essence"

JUN YANG.4328

Hi Guys

I try to get Celestial Infusion (Red), recording to wiki, i need to get "Unstable Cosmic Essence" x 90. my fractal lvl only get up to 55. try few times " Shattered Observatory Fractal" 25 and 50. not even a single drop. is it need to run lvl 75 or 100? please give me some advise.

Many Thanks

You need to run it on challenge mode which equals to level 100 and then followed by an activation of the challenge mode inside the fractal.Additional note: Don't think you can do that easily. Running fractal CMs needs some practice and proper knowledge of the mechanics otherwise you won't be able to get through. Lots of people are struggling there and I would say this is only something for more skilled players than the average.

@Vinceman.4572 said:You need to run it on challenge mode which equals to level 100 and then followed by an activation of the challenge mode inside the fractal.Additional note: Don't think you can do that easily. Running fractal CMs needs some practice and proper knowledge of the mechanics otherwise you won't be able to get through. Lots of people are struggling there and I would say this is only something for more skilled players than the average.

Thanks for letting me know. I give up lol. i thought this will be simple which is not. it look like the blue one is easier