Please don't forget to nerf Dragon Banner while you are nerfing all these other skills

SWI.4127

It's not just the 5 skill. 3 skill knocks people back at I believe at least 1500 range and hits over 10 targets. Forgive me if that's wrong, but the range and target cap aren't on the wiki, that's just from memory. So you can make groups waste stab early, or just completely stop their push. Some of the arguments people are coming up with in order to avoid nerfing it are honestly surprising. What if a normal profession skill did these things? You can get over 1 mil damage in a short fight easily and maintain PvE raid DPS during a fight with this thing, yet people complain Herald is too strong. Sure you could walk out of the 5 skill (especially if the banner user is bad and wastes it at a bad time), but you can also walk out of scourge shade, meteor shower, etc. We have no problem nerfing those.

On top of this, everything is getting nerfed hard. Why would you NOT want them to bring this in line as well. People are saying it's not even used that much. First of all, I'm not sure what server you're on, but I see them quite often. Also you're not considering how if it doesn't get nerfed, it will be even stronger relative to everything else that was nerfed. Therefore it will be used even more.