Drakkar achievement bugged for those who already had it?? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Drakkar achievement bugged for those who already had it??

Comments

• Yes - it's confusing.

I still have my title, but the Tier 1/4 doesn't make sense to me in this context.

• Esterie.7409Esterie.7409 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 11, 2020

Just came here after patching the game to post about this. I have 9/10 achievements (8/10 if you discount the original "Nimble Onslaught" achievement) so should have completed the meta achievement per the new requirements. My achievement also says Tier: 1/4 and Objectives: 0/1.

I still need to kill Drakkar one more time for "It Keeps Coming Back", so in a few hours I'll edit this post and see if that made the meta achievement pop.

Edit: Hmm, I don't know how or when, but the meta achievement finished. I was in East Bjora doing the meta and noticed the achievement in my tracked section was yellow and 100% percent. I don't recall seeing the standard achievement pop-up however. Perhaps just vising Bjora Marches fixes it?

- — World Completion — -

17 // 41

• Same situation on my account, had it all done, now its looks just like your example

• Tiranoi.4506Tiranoi.4506 Member
    edited February 11, 2020

@Esterie.7409 said:
    Just came here after patching the game to post about this. I have 9/10 achievements (8/10 if you discount the original "Nimble Onslaught" achievement) so should have completed the meta achievement per the new requirements. My achievement also says Tier: 1/4 and Objectives: 0/1.

I still need to kill Drakkar one more time for "It Keeps Coming Back", so in a few hours I'll edit this post and see if that made the meta achievement pop.

Edit: Hmm, I don't know how or when, but the meta achievement finished. I was in East Bjora doing the meta and noticed the achievement in my tracked section was yellow and 100% percent. I don't recall seeing the standard achievement pop-up however. Perhaps just vising Bjora Marches fixes it?

I was on the same boat as you (9/10 achievements done before the patch) with the same bug and changing maps did indeed fix it for me. :)

• Changing maps updated the achievement to the expected state on my account as well

• Yep, changing maps fixed it for me too. :)

• I found this same issue myself when I logged in after the patch. Changing maps fixed it for me as well!