Unable to receive e-mail authentication code

I've had my account set up to ask for an authentication code, sent to my e-mail, ever since I started playing two years ago, and I've been able to receive them without fail (well...mostly; sometimes they're late, or they don't trigger and I have to log in again, in which case they'll trigger instantaneously) until Saturday night.

No matter what I do - how many times I log in or log out - I can't receive the authentication code. I log in, get to the page in the launcher where it asks for the code, and wait to receive it in my e-mail...and it never arrives. I tried logging in to my account (not on the forums) to see if I could trigger the code being sent that way - no luck. I tried logging in to GW1 to trigger that code - no luck. It's not a problem with my e-mail, as I've been able to receive other e-mails with no problems.... Has anyone else had this happen? What should I do?

Before sending in a ticket, I tried again after today's patch this morning, and again got nothing...

...then I had to go do some errands, and when I got back to my home noticed a lot of people were talking about login issues. I waited until it seemed like the issue had been resolved, and tried again. Several minutes later, I got an e-mail! ...and the code had already timed out, even though it had been maybe twenty minutes total. Boo. Tried a third time, waited about five to ten minutes, and got the authentication code - and this one didn't time out. So it seems this has been fixed! Yay! :) Still have no idea what happened, but 'tis all good now.