[NA]★[SoR]★[PvX]★[Casual]★We Immortals [WILD]

XEN.1290

x7aj1aJ.png[????] ?? ?????????, is a fun community for socially active gamers!

We’re a multi-game guild & clan for adults (18+), established on July 30th 2017. WILD is dedicated to supporting every online multiplayer game that our members want to play together!

We're are currently playing Guild Wars 2, Overwatch, Destiny 2, Warframe, ArcheAge: Unchained, Fortnite, Apex Legends, & Dual Universe...along with many, many others! Games come-and-go, but "We Immortals" are forever!

Our Immortals (we often call each other WILDlings), are extremely social, involving, non-toxic, welcoming, active, helpful, laid-back, arguably crazy, & always fun to game n' chat with; especially when off our meds!

The majority of us live on the East Coast of the USA & Canada, though WILD is open globally to English speaking gamers.

We're not a hardcore WvW guild, but we're good at it and kick butt more often than not. We look for fights, and cap everything in our path. We fearlessly support other SoR guilds on the WvW battlefield, and we NEVER back down from a fight! We take WILD risks that pay off!

We rally every Monday, Tuesday, & Friday evening (EST). We tend to have impromptu rallies during the off days as well. They're loot-fests & a lot of fun to take part in!

We enjoy playing every aspect of GW2 in WILD (PVX), and offer all the perks that come with being in an established guild. Our only membership requirement is that you rep us when with us in game, and be socially active on our Discord.

'We Immortals' is who we are. 'Live Dangerously' is our ethos in game. That's why we use the acronym [WILD]. We Immortals Live Dangerously in the games we play!

We're extremely proud to be WILD, and we're not afraid to show-it-off!

Come chill with us on our WILD Discord!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I joined nearly a month ago now and I had to stop by and say just how wonderful WILD has been for myself and my husband. We're both relatively new to the game and WILD has been patient with us as we learn the content and participate in their events. I feel like I've progressed a lot in such a short amount of time!

They have a multi-gaming community through their very well done and organized Discord. So if you play other games, there's probably another WILD person to play with. They regularly have scheduled Tuesday and Friday WvW with unscheduled WvW groups going out throughout the week. Throughout the week, one of WILD's officers is constantly running through the PvE content of the game, knocking out dailies in LW3 and LW4 and running leather farms to name a few things. On Sunday evenings there is a regularly scheduled raid training night. There are people often having unscheduled group events in all the things throughout the week, so whatever your pleasure in GW2, probably WILD has a little something for you.

Groups aside, these guys are such a fun bunch to be around and I'm sincerely thankful that I joined. If you're on the fence, hop in our Discord and check us out, we have non-WILD people come visit often and you're very welcome to join our events, they're open to all. https://discord.gg/wild

• 3 weeks later...

Hey folks! Do you enjoy WvW? We, at WILD, love it. Check this video one of our WvW officers made of a reset night rally. It was a phenomenal night that he recorded. This might give you an idea of what reset night rallies with WILD are like.

Friday night reset rally is OPEN RALLY, so all are welcome to join the squad and our discord and check us out. No joining necessary, though we hope you'll consider it. Check us out on Sanctum of Rall server. We start grouping up before reset at 7:50 pm CST. Hop in our Discord and ask for an invite: https://discord.gg/wild

Hope to see you folks soon! Stay WILD!