Map closures mid-meta today

Earlier today a full Drakkar map closed mid-meta and kicked everyone (there was a dev on map for that one so I assume theyre aware), and now just 5 minutes ago a full Ice Floes map closed midway through. With Ice Floes, unlike Drak, there was no way to get back in and try another map. I assume those and the log in issues earlier are all connected, but wanted to have them all documented.

Edit: and also now add the full map death branded shatterer in Jahai immediately after. Think I'm gonna call it for a night on that one.

it just happened to the squad I was with. We were doing the Thunderhead Oil Floes meta event, when it arrived in the middle of the event everyone was disconnected, when I relogated I was in a place far from the event. We decided to move on, we went to Jahai Bluffs to do the meta event to kill the Death Branded Shatterer, the same happened, everyone was disconnected. After that, the commander gave up on continuing the farm. Guild Wars today is weird. What is happening? It's the first time I've seen it ...