400, 800, 1000 gem codes?

Friday.7864

@Friday.7864 said:I've seen people giving those away on Twitter and such.Can I get my paws on some too? If yes then how? Would like to give some away in my guild.Or is that just a partner thing? :/

I know these are not for sale. they are given out by arenanet as part of the partner program or simular promotional programs. You can buy Gems and offer to gift the items of their desire.

@mercury ranique.2170 said:

@Friday.7864 said:I've seen people giving those away on Twitter and such.Can I get my paws on some too? If yes then how? Would like to give some away in my guild.Or is that just a partner thing? :/

I know these are not for sale. they are given out by arenanet as part of the partner program or simular promotional programs. You can buy Gems and offer to gift the items of their desire.

Yes but the problem lies in the fact that some good gem store items can't be gifted.Thought I could maybe buy gems in my account and get them subtracted in exchange for gem codes through a ticket or something?Pretty much bought everything from the gem store I wanted for myself. This seemed like a good idea to support the game and make some noobies happy.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:Gem cards sold in physical stores should work.

That's what I was going to suggest too. If you can find gem cards for sale you could buy them and then pass on the code to the winners. You don't need to send them the entire card, you just need to tell them the code on the back (just be careful to copy it down exactly).