[Not Bugged] Can't equip two Asgeir's Talisman on one character.

yup? Most (all?) ascended trinkets are "unique", meaning you can only equip one of them at a time. That's why the Laurel version has two versions of each accessory / ring despite being identical in stats.

If you made a mistake, you can get reimbursed the lost currency after you delete one of the accessories when asked to do so in a support ticket. Just be nice. :)

I remember years ago (when I last geared up a character for fractals) you couldn't really mistake the fact that you needed different trinkets on the one character, because there was a system in place that defined them by Offensive and Defensive uses (also Utility). As such, typically, you'd have one Offensive and one Defensive for each slot of each trinket type. This wasn't a hard-and-fast rule but it was considered the norm.

This system has since been abolished (I can't find out from when it was removed), but all ascended trinkets (that I know of) are now Unique.

@"Valandil Dragonhart.2371" said:This system has since been abolished (I can't find out from when it was removed), but all ascended trinkets (that I know of) are now Unique.

That happened when the new agony infusions were introduced which should be somewhere in 2015 but even before that the trinkets were still unique. However not all ascended trinkets are unique. The "Mist" set from fractal/pvp/wvw are is not. The trinkets from raids(sold by Glenna not the Basic Exchange NPC) is also not unique.

@"Skotlex.7580" said:yup? Most (all?) ascended trinkets are "unique", meaning you can only equip one of them at a time. That's why the Laurel version has two versions of each accessory / ring despite being identical in stats.

If you made a mistake, you can get reimbursed the lost currency after you delete one of the accessories when asked to do so in a support ticket. Just be nice. :)

The living story ascended items from HoT, allows you to equip two identical blood rings. Same with other living story maps, I'm not sure why Bjora Marches is being treated differently. But yup, I missed the unique message in the tool tip. Thank you. I gave the item to another character that used the same stats, so it worked out :D