GPU temp after patch 11feb

@hyperboria.2136 said:seems it increased from 75 ºC to ~82 ºC on my mac, where i already pushing to the limit with potato settingsanyone?

Yes, you are right at 100%.I'm using often gpu-z to to monitoring GPU clock, temps and fan speed. My gpu boost clock raise from 1470 (before) to 1950 (now). Yesterday after the patch i hear my fans spin more loud than usual, checking with this tool i notice an increase of temperature from 43 to 52-53.

While is good that the game can distribute better the load between gpu and cpu, this can be a good thing if FPS can improve, but overall fps are the same with the difference that now i have my pc and gpu more hot.

Make no sense.

Would be appreciated to have an option to back to previous gpu/cpu utilization. Yes, fps were bad before, but since the difference is negligible i prefer that my pc run more cool.

I'm using often gpu-z to to monitoring GPU clock, temps and fan speed. My gpu boost clock raise from 1470 (before) to 1950 (now). Yesterday after the patch i hear my fans spin more loud than usual, checking with this tool i notice an increase of temperature from 43 to 52-53.53 is still EXTREMELY good for GPU/CPU, might be some glitch introduced with patch or some other issue but still, you can always limit your clock/power limit/fans or something, though if you're below 65-70c they're still great temps.

Don't think u can actually make an option to back to previous cpu/gpu utilization when it's the minority of people that have the problem and it might not even be a game issue sometimes since most people who are reporting this aren't giving the full picture, might be a different map, graphic settings, different amount of players on screen etc, literally every single patch i see there's a few people that complain about worse performance and it just solves itself after a bit or it was a user mistake.

@BRNBRITO.9624 said:

I'm using often gpu-z to to monitoring GPU clock, temps and fan speed. My gpu boost clock raise from 1470 (before) to 1950 (now). Yesterday after the patch i hear my fans spin more loud than usual, checking with this tool i notice an increase of temperature from 43 to 52-53.53 is still EXTREMELY good for GPU/CPU, might be some glitch introduced with patch or some other issue but still, you can always limit your clock/power limit/fans or something, though if you're below 65-70c they're still great temps.

Don't think u can actually make an option to back to previous cpu/gpu utilization when it's the minority of people that have the problem and it might not even be a game issue sometimes since most people who are reporting this aren't giving the full picture, might be a different map, graphic settings, different amount of players on screen etc, literally every single patch i see there's a few people that complain about worse performance and it just solves itself after a bit or it was a user mistake.

Well, i have a Zotac GTX 1660 Super, so temps are extremely good with this card since it have a low TDP, a good heatsink and decent twin fans, is indeed not a extremely hard issue, but can be appreciated if we can have an option to revert such changes and let the user decide, because not everyone use the same settings and hardware, so for someone can be a good thing, but for someone else can be a bad change.I prefer the previous mode since i don't have any noticeable improvement but only a more loud and warm pc. As a solution that working for now and decrease the warm issue is changing high performance mode to adaptive mode in the nvidia settings.

Anyway, having options and customizations is the way to go.