Recent change to guild hall synthesizers? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Recent change to guild hall synthesizers?

It seems that the guild hall synthesizers are only giving two strikes per node now, vs. three yesterday.

I can't tell if the number of items farmed is less, though.

I looked up in the patch notes for the last few days, but there's no mention of it. Is this a real thing? Is it a bug?

Best Answers

• maddoctor.2738maddoctor.2738 ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I can confirm this. The guild hall synthesizers take 2 strikes to empty but the first strike gives 2 materials instead of 1. I love this change, less clicking, although it does look unintentional. Btw I have no glyphs whatsoever.

Answers

• I got my normal three. I do ask did you join a new Guild recently and do they have all the upgrades? Or is the guild your repping have all the upgrades?

• Daddicus.6128Daddicus.6128 Member ✭✭✭✭

No, sorry, neither of those apply.

I'll test again tomorrow and post again.

• Rasimir.6239Rasimir.6239 Member ✭✭✭✭

@maddoctor.2738 said:
    I can confirm this. The guild hall synthesizers take 2 strikes to empty but the first strike gives 2 materials instead of 1. I love this change, less clicking, although it does look unintentional. Btw I have no glyphs whatsoever.

I just noticed the same thing. The harvesting sickle and chopping axe both now have one double harvest per use, so a fully upgraded wood synthesizer (10 drops) now harvests in 3 uses instead of four (like the ore synthesizer already did). The smaller ones that are harvested with the sickle now only need two uses to harvest three drops.

• Daddicus.6128Daddicus.6128 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@Daddicus.6128 said:
    No, sorry, neither of those apply.

I'll test again tomorrow and post again.

Doublecheck if you get two pulses of materials on your first gather - As I wrote in that thread it is not related to the Bounty glyph.

Yes, this is it. Two strikes for the first strike on all nodes except lumber. Lumber seems unchanged.