More Strike Missions or Raids scaling?

Xentera.4560

Should Anet continue developing more strike missions, or should they move the resources currently assigned to strike missions to introducing raid scaling?There are already a few threads on this section of the forums discussion this. The purpose of this poll is just to get an idea on how the player population is split about this issue.

Keeping this as a simple "yes" or "no" poll, no in between or both options.

@Eramonster.2718 said:What's the difference and purpose between the two? Raids offer more Bosses to kill in a single instance(?).

Strike missions so far have been a single instanced boss encounter. Raids have several bosses.

The stated purpose of strike missions is to be a stepping stone to the harder content in raids. The argument is that scaling raids to easy, normal, and challenge mode may offer a more appropriate stepping stone.

Since I don't believe the least bit that Raid scaling will provide any kind of stepping stone to the normal Raids, and since making those modes will take away from making new content, I vote for Strike Missions. Which is new content that everyone can play, unlike scaling for Raids which is content that very few players will play.

As a veteran player, I find strike missions are surprisingly enjoyable to play in a random pug party with little coordination in team composition and tactics. It provides fair tier rewards and decent chance at rare loots on a daily-gated basis. So I'm happy for more.

I find it a good place to gear check and build check Guildies who are interested in hardcore instanced content as well. Plus, they do have that absurd public mode (50 man)...