[SUGGESTION] New PVP panel is ugly and half-baked - bring back the old one until.

Ashimmu.4219

@Ashimmu.4219 said:Not only that, but when I switch to equipment it always brings me to PVE equipment page and I have to always switch to PVP by pressing little tiny icon - make it remember last opened mode, for better experience.

Yep. Didn't take long for me to change the hero panel hotkey to the PvP hotkey. Ofc, that means that in pve I have to switch back again . .. . . also the gathering tools being hidden when in PvP mode is gratuitous. Who is going into PvP to gather from nodes?! Just leave it available in both modes please. Thank you!

@Ashimmu.4219 said:Not only that, but when I switch to equipment it always brings me to PVE equipment page and I have to always switch to PVP by pressing little tiny icon - make it remember last opened mode, for better experience.

@"Sergo.2867" said:The old PvP build panel was small, elegant and efficient.

First of all, I think the change is okay, especially since you can now have access to PvP equipment outside the PvP lobby.

That's basically it, so the big BUT! I don't like how it was finally finished and integrated - half-hearted, not thought through. As some of you have already mentioned. Some time ago I also created a forum post about it. You are welcome to read the post and vote on it if you like, or to write down your opinion.

See: Equipment Section, Templates (Title: Quality of Life | "New" PvP-Equipment section, integration, improvement | What do you think?)

Last but not least and enclosed a small example from my own experience. Occasionally you create a new character and want to use it immediately in PvP without leveling it. Now, after the redesign, you can no longer use one of the (formerly existing) 3 templates (Core, HoT, PoF), which also contains a basic equipment (of weapons). It's not a tragedy, but it can be unfortunate to end up in a match without weapons (unless you bought some from the vendor).