[POLL] What do you like to play the most PvE mode or WvW mode or sPvP mode?

I do WvW occasionally, but running around the same 4 maps capturing and recapturing the same places over and over again gets boring quickly, so it tends to be a couple of hours over a few evenings in a week then nothing for a few weeks, then back again etc.

The vast majority of my time is spent in PvE, doing a bit of everything. Right now I'm going back through some collections I started but never finished, or meant to do and never even started. I'm also working on map completion on some alts.

PVE mostly.Occasionally do dungeons, fractals, and WvW. Most likely when I need something from those modes.

Only played PvP twice. Two matches.Didn't really like it tbh.Mostly because I had no clue what I was doing.Was wondering around aimlessly.So to avoid people start calling me names, like noob and such, that was it.

I'm a Pve'r through and through.I enjoy the multi player aspect; especially in metas, but I must admit that I'm mostly a soloist.Don't get me wrong; I really like helping other players, and will call upon others too, when needed.But I'd really like that WvW had more map variety, and there were more open comm tags.Most are private parties and aren't very welcoming of "outsiders", even though we're on the same side.So I avoid it, and only do it for currency, etc...

I played PvE for 6 years. Dungeons, Fractals, Open world everything. Never got into raiding but mainly because I don't have the time to devote to learning them. But for the last year I have spent most of my time outside of living world update days in WvW. In my opinion it has helped me become a better player in general. Mainly because I was lazy at PvE.I would do the bare minimum and I would be fine. WvW is not as forgiving and made me respect the red circles and be mindful when I attack. I know its not for everyone but it really helped me.

Change from release when I dabbled in all 3 modes(though really sPvP was just for certain purposes and it's never been a go to game mode), but back then WvW was fun and entertaining. I just like the story and open world, I love open world games and play them for hundreds of hours whether single player or it's GW/GW2(some ESO and PoE when needing a break from GW2).

See, that poll looks alot different than the one in the wvw section :p
WvWWhen i play pve its mostly because of stuff i need for wvw, or helping friends to get stuff for wvw.Right now our linking has 0 serious commanders tho, and solo roaming is kinda kitten (yes warclaw pun intended) so im mostly waiting for the big patch to hit and play completely different games.

Might get back into pvp, depending on the balance patch, and that 15v15 mode they talked about.

@RedShark.9548 said:See, that poll looks alot different than the one in the wvw section :p

WvWWhen i play pve its mostly because of stuff i need for wvw, or helping friends to get stuff for wvw.Right now our linking has 0 serious commanders tho, and solo roaming is kinda kitten (yes warclaw pun intended) so im mostly waiting for the big patch to hit and play completely different games.

Might get back into pvp, depending on the balance patch, and that 15v15 mode they talked about.

Of course it does. I'd imagine the people that frequent the WvW sub would play WvW. It would also look different in the PvP section or the dungeons/raids sections. Hence why someone made it here, in general.