Karma not getting awarded from event/daily chests when opened

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Ok, so after reading your post, I paid attention to using Karma consumables. It's true that the awarded Karma message showed up, but the total didn't change at the bottom of the Inventory screen. Until...I closed Inventory and re-opened it; then, the total Karma was updated.

I paid attention today too and saw the update after I changed to a different map. Thanks for checking. :)

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I also noticed that some maps (or maybe it's some consumables) award it immediately, some not until you close and re-open the Inventory window.

I did not have to change maps.

I realized that when I changed maps I also closed and re-opened the inventory window, so I think you're right, that's what does it. Thanks again :)

I'm used to seeing it award immediately in Divinity's Reach, so it does seem like something changed.

• 3 weeks later...

I and other guild members have the same problem with karma. The karma message shows but the total doesn't change at the bottom of the inventory screen even when we log in and out and this has been going on for the past few weeks if not longer.I noticed my karma was hardly moving a while ago but thought I must have been mistaken and didn't do any thing about it but as it went on I decided to check on it and that's when I found out my karma is not counting and speaking to other guild members their karma is not counting either. As this has been going on for a while and as I play each day I and other guild members will have lost thousands in karma so any suggestions how to solve this and get back our missing karma will be most welcome.

Tonight I noticed that the karma I got from the Drakkar fight did not get awarded to me at all. I was still in the fight area when I opened it. It didn't get updated by closing/opening the inventory window. I will try waiting till I move to a different map next time before opening it and see it if works then. It was 3000 karma and my total never changed.