Update on the Tournament

@"miiroto.3672" said:I just want to be certain that i will get the title so i can go sleep finally, can some dev put an answer to main page "Hey guys, we will/might stop with the tourney for today, but we will make sure to give the title to eweryone who participated."Or some respond :/(

Given how the tests today went, im sure they will do further tests in the future where you will get another opportunity for your title.

@Chungo.3169 said:No title, no reward and wasting time waiting for the second bout in duos twice in a row with a friend. They will not give us anything to compensate? :(

I read somewhere they try to send title/ participation rewards for the bugged tourney next week. Also it is called test tournament, wouldn't be the end of the world to not get anything and just help to debug and release swiss while this century is still running. Chill!

• ArenaNet Staff

@Chungo.3169 said:No title, no reward and wasting time waiting for the second bout in duos twice in a row with a friend. They will not give us anything to compensate? :(

Once all the testing is complete, we will compile a list of people who were in tournaments that didn't finish properly and send the rewards manually. Can't say when these will get sent out though. In the mean time, we are planning to run additional tests with some bug fixes, so you should have some more opportunities if you want to get it earlier!

@Tinnel.4369 said:

@"Chungo.3169" said:No title, no reward and wasting time waiting for the second bout in duos twice in a row with a friend. They will not give us anything to compensate? :(

The community, "ANet, why don't you test things?"

ANet tests things.....^^^

So true xD Also i mean the title with the test subject is cool no doubt and i like to have it and Fashion Wars is most important content ever but in the end the focus on some pixel rewards not even proving any kind of skill lvl is something i will never understand as a PvP player. Just give me targets i can kick (and pls more than 50 to meet) and i am happy.

And helping for the sake of helping is out it seems

It wasn't just the duos testing tho. Yesterday I was in 2 different match rounds with the normal 5v5 tournament and both times got auto booted out of the tournament system while still showing as waiting for an opponent. Lost out on 20 gold and 2 mystic coins. Yes I filled a bug report.

Funny thing is, both matches show up on the PVP completed list, one shows as a victory and the other a defeat. In both cases, each side has 0 points listed and the match took 0 seconds.

• 1 month later...

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:

Once all the testing is complete, we will compile a list of people who were in tournaments that didn't finish properly and send the rewards manually. Can't say when these will get sent out though. In the mean time, we are planning to run additional tests with some bug fixes, so you should have some more opportunities if you want to get it earlier!

It's been a month Ben, any follow-up on that?

@Tinnel.4369 said:

@"Chungo.3169" said:No title, no reward and wasting time waiting for the second bout in duos twice in a row with a friend. They will not give us anything to compensate? :(

The community, "ANet, why don't you test things?"

ANet tests things.....^^^

is it anet testing things?or people testing things?its people that get stuck in tournaments constantly that are mvps here