Nerf the Aetherblade Path?

Bron.9647

It's funny how these threads always clearly show which players actually open their own groups, and which players simple want to join groups.

Dungeons are being run daily by enough people to not warrant change. Yes, even with no 5-10 groups in LFG constantly, dungeon groups fill up within minutes at most (except at absolute off hours).

@FOX.3582 said:

@FOX.3582 said:

@Bron.9647 said:I've noticed noone seems to ever want to do the Aetherblade path of Twilight Arbor, myself included, because it's just insanely difficult. I feel sorry for anyone who wants to get Dungeon Master title, because good luck finding anyone to do it with you, and if you do manage to get a team together, it's likely noone will actually know how to do it and that you will all die excessively. If it were to be nerfed a bit, I think people would actually do it.

Yeah, let’s make this community even dumber.

Maybe if the game worked properly, that path is full of gimmicky mobs, As Astralporing pointed out. The Aggro managment in this game is garbage, making that the required mechanic is laughable.

I wouldnt mind if they removed or lessened the mechanics, as the fights can just be brute forced through these days BUT its never gonna happen, dungeons are dead.

I still run them daily.

Sometimes I only open in lfg after finish ooze puzzle by myself, really don't want any drama

@Rodrick.1942 said:

@FOX.3582 said:

@FOX.3582 said:

@Bron.9647 said:I've noticed noone seems to ever want to do the Aetherblade path of Twilight Arbor, myself included, because it's just insanely difficult. I feel sorry for anyone who wants to get Dungeon Master title, because good luck finding anyone to do it with you, and if you do manage to get a team together, it's likely noone will actually know how to do it and that you will all die excessively. If it were to be nerfed a bit, I think people would actually do it.

Maybe if the game worked properly, that path is full of gimmicky mobs, As Astralporing pointed out. The Aggro managment in this game is garbage, making that the required mechanic is laughable.

I wouldnt mind if they removed or lessened the mechanics, as the fights can just be brute forced through these days BUT its never gonna happen, dungeons are dead.

I still run them daily.

Sometimes I only open in lfg after finish ooze puzzle by myself, really don't want any drama

Can understand haha.

• 4 weeks later...

@Rodrick.1942 said:

@FOX.3582 said:

@FOX.3582 said:

I still run them daily.

same here

I've done the training for that path countless times I'm sick of it. There were even times I had to solo the ooze and electric puzzles, and relog into different professions to carry each encounter. The point is, It's not that hard. You could possibly find YouTube videos on how to solo or duo most parts of the path. Given if you are tired of the learning curve, just LFG for a helper. There are tons of vets who are more motivated and happy to help.