Mysterious Currency

hugo.4705

rpSifTs.jpg

Just an observation post, the last currency of the wallet is empty with a work in progress blue icon. I suppose it's a placeholder for the next episode currency?BTW: Placeholders for 4 planned guild hall decorations are still here in your guild decoration tab. Also I put it there, again thanks and cheers for devs adding decos.

Secretly hoping that's for a strike mission currency. Strikes are nice but after you have the achievement theres not much reason to do it. Yes theres a rare drop, but if you do 20 strikes in a row and everyone gets that rare (even in tripple amount) but yourself, you just know you will never get it....

• 2 weeks later...

Probably just a placeholder for whatever currencies they decide to add in the future.

Good place to mention: there are several things, like baubles, which are presently taking up space in our bank but should probably be in either our wallet or in material storage. Please clean that up, Anet.

@Jimbru.6014 said:Probably just a placeholder for whatever currencies they decide to add in the future.

Good place to mention: there are several things, like baubles, which are presently taking up space in our bank but should probably be in either our wallet or in material storage. Please clean that up, Anet.

1) Material Storage has a finite number of possible slots, they have to budget them fairly strictly.2) Baubles specifically can't be a wallet currency or in materials and still work the way they're supposed to within the SAB.

Within those parameters, I wholeheartedly agree though!