I'd rather watch paint dry

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@bluri.2653 said:Than having to play S/D thief in the meta again

No thanks! Rather just play a different less effective build or better yet a more effective build on a entirely different class lol.S/d is definitely one of the most boring weapon sets along with staff monkey dodging.Least d/p was a thing for a while.

its not widely known, but you can in fact play the build. you dont have to play the most broken no counterplay thing there is.if im playing mirage, im gonna use axe instead of staff for example.staff is better, but its also MUCH more boring\o/

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

No thanks! Rather just play a different less effective build or better yet a more effective build on a entirely different class lol.S/d is definitely one of the most boring weapon sets along with staff monkey dodging.Least d/p was a thing for a while.

its not widely known, but you can in fact play the build. you dont have to play the most broken no counterplay thing there is.if im playing mirage, im gonna use axe instead of staff for example.staff is better, but its also MUCH more boring\o/

And that's saying? I literally said just that so hence the I'd rather play a less effective more fun build or a different class.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

And that's saying? I literally said just that so hence the I'd rather play a less effective more fun build or a different class.

I literally agreed with you :D

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

Now this is some twighlight zone shit going in here lol

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@"bluri.2653" said:Than having to play S/D thief in the meta again

Now this is some twighlight zone kitten going in here lol