After the death of Fire/Water Weaver in SPvP (see balance patch) what Ele build you will?

Wayne.6253

it's a good build?

Right now only viable in unranked. Too many 1 shot meme builds in ranked. After the patch it could find it's way into ranked. Its easy to get 25 might stacks since most if your might is from blasting fire fields and using cantrips. Depending on how the meta shifts you could swap out Poweroverwelming for Smothering auras. This is the best core d/d build I've played.

I m not sure about celestial amulet, why do you think is the right choice? Isnt' better a sage, focusing more on power/condition damage/vitality/healing?

it's a good build?

Right now only viable in unranked. Too many 1 shot meme builds in ranked. After the patch it could find it's way into ranked. Its easy to get 25 might stacks since most if your might is from blasting fire fields and using cantrips. Depending on how the meta shifts you could swap out Poweroverwelming for Smothering auras. This is the best core d/d build I've played.

I m not sure about celestial amulet, why do you think is the right choice? Isnt' better a sage, focusing more on power/condition damage/vitality/healing?

Sage could be a better choice right now, but with the patch in mind toughness gains more value as healing coefficients go down and healing power gains a bit less value. I just think cele will be a more sustainable stat spread and that's what you wanna do on d/d ele; outsustain the opponent. I'm even considering persisting flames instead since pyromancers puissance is getting a nerf. That gives me reliable access to fury and an over 40% chance to crit. I'd just have too see how many might stacks I'd lose out on during a fight to consider its worth.

it's a good build?

Sage could be a better choice right now, but with the patch in mind toughness gains more value as healing coefficients go down and healing power gains a bit less value. I just think cele will be a more sustainable stat spread and that's what you wanna do on d/d ele; outsustain the opponent. I'm even considering persisting flames instead since pyromancers puissance is getting a nerf. That gives me reliable access to fury and an over 40% chance to crit. I'd just have too see how many might stacks I'd lose out on during a fight to consider its worth.

Yeah, we have to see how the patch will work too.