[POLL] What do you like to play the most PvE mode or WvW mode or sPvP mode?

@Thorstienn.1642 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:See, that poll looks alot different than the one in the wvw section :p

WvWWhen i play pve its mostly because of stuff i need for wvw, or helping friends to get stuff for wvw.Right now our linking has 0 serious commanders tho, and solo roaming is kinda kitten (yes warclaw pun intended) so im mostly waiting for the big patch to hit and play completely different games.

Might get back into pvp, depending on the balance patch, and that 15v15 mode they talked about.

Of course it does. I'd imagine the people that frequent the WvW sub would play WvW. It would also look different in the PvP section or the dungeons/raids sections. Hence why someone made it here, in general.

I just said that, because i told OP in the wvw section that the poll there would be greatly biased. Abd that it would exactly like that in the pve or pvp section.

@RedShark.9548 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:See, that poll looks alot different than the one in the wvw section :p

WvWWhen i play pve its mostly because of stuff i need for wvw, or helping friends to get stuff for wvw.Right now our linking has 0 serious commanders tho, and solo roaming is kinda kitten (yes warclaw pun intended) so im mostly waiting for the big patch to hit and play completely different games.

Might get back into pvp, depending on the balance patch, and that 15v15 mode they talked about.

Of course it does. I'd imagine the people that frequent the WvW sub would play WvW. It would also look different in the PvP section or the dungeons/raids sections. Hence why someone made it here, in general.

I just said that, because i told OP in the wvw section that the poll there would be greatly biased. Abd that it would exactly like that in the pve or pvp section.

Ah, fair call.

PvE

I do play WvW daily, but only for the daily rewards. I don't really like the atmosphere there, so putting in a lot of time there would be bad.

PvP? It has the worst elements of WvW without any positive value (to me). I never go there, and likely never will.

By the way, please note that the forum's population is not indicative of the game's population. The forum tends to skew heavily towards passionate players, which means WvW and PvP.

Sorry i still have that strange idea in my head that when Gw2 came out,WvW was supposed to be the actual Endgame the devs had in their mind.And imo,it was the best feature the game was offering and it is still the only part of the game i care.

But then several things happened and now it is what is i guess.

Open world, mostly.I'd aim for more, but that would require a strong guild core.

I haven't touched PvP (even the fake variety) in months.Too much salt and horribly balanced.

I'm waiting for Alliances to WvW. Not because I like it, but because I need it for Gift of Battle. If it weren't for that, I'd never touch it.Same problems as PvP, but it takes even longer to get to the action. Such a bore.