@ANet: Please Unhide Nimble Onslaught Achievement

@gert.7698 said:

@MikeG.6389 said:Guys, we are talking about 5 points from an episode that added 300 to the game. (250 in the story journal + 50 in the rare collections)It's half a daily. You'll live.

It might not be important to you, but it is clearly important to others .. My end game is hunting AP. For me this is an important thing ... Everyone plays the (end) game the way they want, my goal is to hunt AP ...

So this is an important issue for AP hunters. I'm at a point where I have to put a lot of effort to get 1 AP, so for me 5 AP is a big difference.

This is demotivating.

APs are an important incentive for me, too. Clearly, not as important as they are for you, and I am more than happy to give back the 5 AP I got from this if it makes you and people like you happy. It's still only kitten 5 points. (I actually typed kitten, btw.)

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:I simply loathe the devs for doing this. Why not have BOTH versions available?

This is exactly my opinion. Just like W4 CM achievements, they should have both versions available. The fact that they hid the old achievement not only makes no sense, it's downright player-hostile. Even if they were dead-set on removing it, some kind of advance notification so I could get it real fast before the patch would have at least helped the AP collecting veterans still holding on. But no, we didn't get even that.

• 4 weeks later...

I really lothe the way this a achievement works atm. So the people who finished it in the first week got it and the rest didn't? Please either remove it for everyone or bring it back.Also to the people saying it's half a daily: Dailys (and monthlies if you were there at the time) have a cap of 15k. Most people who care about achievements and who have started this game a few years ago are capped for an eternity now

• 1 month later...

I ran into the same problem. I also mostly play to complete achievements and stuff, although I am not very active player and often I complete achievements way later after release. But I hate the fact that I cannot do Drakkar 13/13... My idea to avoid all the drama is just to move that achievement into historical section (so that it hurts no longer, because the past is in the past). Please, do not leave it just hanging it there.