Fun with Fall Damage — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home WvW

Fun with Fall Damage

Chase away balance patch scaries with a good laugh :) Hope you enjoy!

Comments

• balance patch scaries

best quote 2020

Te lazla otstara.

• Bigpapasmurf.5623Bigpapasmurf.5623 Member ✭✭✭✭

This just made me laugh out loud at work. Reminds me of the old EotM days when I would fear groups of people leaving a keep off the side into the void of death.

Now I wanna make a build for this sole purpose lol. Thoerycrafting ftw :)

Red = Dead...or someone runs away. Either way it's gone.
    twitch.tv/TRMC
    Lover of Jumping puzzles, Squirrels, WvW, and Taimi
    Co-Leader of SOmething inAPpropriate {SOAP}

• Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

lol @ the double kill ;-)

Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

• RedShark.9548RedShark.9548 Member ✭✭✭✭

I still dont understand how anyone could be scared of this patch, as if it could make the game worse, lol

• acidic.4356acidic.4356 Member ✭✭✭

@RedShark.9548 said:
    I still dont understand how anyone could be scared of this patch, as if it could make the game worse, lol

maybe because 90% of what anet has introduced to wvw for the last 4 or 5 years has steadily made wvw worse. little by little, maybe........

all opinions ofc, but the proof is in the pudding... and the pudding is a bit mouldy and smelly right now.

• Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 15, 2020

nerf that scorpion wire :} it was being used as a 1hit ko ahhaha

Finally i see others using it as it should be used.

• Caedmon.6798Caedmon.6798 Member ✭✭✭✭

@acidic.4356 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:

maybe because 90% of what anet has introduced to wvw for the last 4 or 5 years has steadily made wvw worse. little by little, maybe........

all opinions ofc, but the proof is in the pudding... and the pudding is a bit mouldy and smelly right now.

I think you missed his point.

• RedShark.9548RedShark.9548 Member ✭✭✭✭

@acidic.4356 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:

You said it, the pudding is mouldy and smelly right now. Would you eat mouldy and smelly pudding? I wouldnt. Like i said, it cant rly get worse. It gets better or we stay on the path downhill.
    That patch is DEFINATELY better than changing nothing. Atleast they are trying.

• acidic.4356acidic.4356 Member ✭✭✭

i didn't miss his point, i was making my own that this patch could make things worse.... i have an open mind but wanted to state anets history on " making wvw better"

also that this patch isn't what im waiting for to change in wvw.