Swiss Tournament Test Day 2 - February 14th, 12PM PST

• ArenaNet Staff

Hi all! Thanks so much for helping us test tournaments. We'll be having additional tests tomorrow February 14th, starting at 12PM PST. We expect even more unstable behavior, as we'll be specifically testing some internal tournament tools. We will be sending out titles to anyone who participated, even if any bugs or weird behavior cause your team to be unable to finish.

We've already fixed several of the UI bugs we encountered today, however those fixes will not make it to live in time for the test tomorrow.

Thanks for your help!

The Systems Team

One thing I noticed yesterday is that if you "Decline" a match (after playing at least one match) you don't get participation rewards unlike existing automated tournaments which give you rewards for your current standing (or participation) so long as you've completed at least one match. Tested it out by declining after playing three matches in the first tournament, because I had to go.

@Apocaly.2786 said:Well, do we get the title, if we participated in these stucked ATs? .. I do not have the time to participate in that many ATs and am kinda sad now, that the one i tried to participate in won't work. :(__

We will be sending out titles to anyone who participated, even if any bugs or weird behavior cause your team to be unable to finish.

There is ur answer

I noticed we are no longer in the tournament and that it is closed. Will need the title too (and SakosAngel.3279). So I really like the concept and the map. The UI of the tournament could use a refurbishing, and maybe it could be made clearer what to do after a match (I was scared by the only option which is to leave and then wait for another match). And the crash to desktop when clicking on the ranking.

• ArenaNet Staff

Hey all. We started up a new NA tournament. We're delaying EU a bit more, since there seems to be an EU only problem we're trying to track down. For anyone who joined a tournament that didn't finish, we will be looking into mailing out the titles to people later. (Not this week!)

• ArenaNet Staff

Hey all! We're done testing today. We've found a fairly critical bug, which is exactly why we're running these tests! Expect that we will pick up testing again next week. We'll post when we have more details. As noted previously, we have logs of the teams who have joined and will be mailing out the titles at some point in the future.

Thanks again for helping!

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065 said:Hey all! We're done testing today. We've found a fairly critical bug, which is exactly why we're running these tests! Expect that we will pick up testing again next week. We'll post when we have more details. As noted previously, we have logs of the teams who have joined and will mailing out the titles at some point in the future.

Thanks again for helping!

pls for the love of jormag, do more 2v2