which scoundrel forgot to place a chest in there? ^(°-°)^ — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

which scoundrel forgot to place a chest in there? ^(°-°)^

Comments

• hugo.4705hugo.4705 Member ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for commenting on that, I'm really disturbed by that :o they should add a norn chest or an essence chest in that. There is also a second useless area in east-bjora when you use the raven hate of Asgeir legacy. (Empty giant room, nothing in it).

+++In creative mood. New Engie Elite spec' , Housing , New asuran expansion , Designing a new lounge , New GameMode
    +++NEW: AEP Asuran Expansion Project available on WIKI.
    +++New: GEM GW2 Exploration Map: Discover unusual places around tyria: Here (OSM map)

• MikeG.6389MikeG.6389 Member ✭✭✭

@hugo.4705 said:
    Thanks for commenting on that, I'm really disturbed by that :o they should add a norn chest or an essence chest in that. There is also a second useless area in east-bjora when you use the raven hate of Asgeir legacy. (Empty giant room, nothing in it).

That second one might come into play with a later update, but yeah, they should at least disable the raven locks/gates that have no purpose yet...

• Jimbru.6014Jimbru.6014 Member ✭✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure there's supposed to be a small blue chest in there.

• Raknar.4735Raknar.4735 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 14, 2020

Those raven barriers are part of some light puzzles. You have to open them for the light to be able to pass through afaik.

You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you. Umbasa.

• I like to afk there when I have something to do for a min and I an in the area. I assumed it was put there by norns as a rest area.

• Donari.5237Donari.5237 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Raknar.4735 said:
    Those raven barriers are part of some light puzzles. You have to open them for the light to be able to pass through afaik.

Some of them, yes, but I think maybe not that one. Does it even have a mirror, either fixed or rotating, behind that barrier?

• Raknar.4735Raknar.4735 Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 14, 2020

@Donari.5237 said:

@Raknar.4735 said:

Some of them, yes, but I think maybe not that one. Does it even have a mirror, either fixed or rotating, behind that barrier?

You're completely right. I just went through them again to see if that barrier belonged to one, but it doesn't seem like it does.

Edit: I've also noticed that some of the small chests keep changing their location daily. Maybe one does appear there on some days, or I'm just going crazy.

You have a heart of gold. Don't let them take it from you. Umbasa.

• I've been wondering about this spot too. No chests, no raven's gate, nada. What's the point?

• My brother and I were certain a small chest was in there the first few days we did the daily run-around, but now it appears it's not. Didn't see any in there the following 2 weeks either, even as the other small chests moved almost daily.