Fun with Fall Damage

kuteykathy.8123

@RedShark.9548 said:I still dont understand how anyone could be scared of this patch, as if it could make the game worse, lol

maybe because 90% of what anet has introduced to wvw for the last 4 or 5 years has steadily made wvw worse. little by little, maybe........

all opinions ofc, but the proof is in the pudding... and the pudding is a bit mouldy and smelly right now.

@acidic.4356 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:I still dont understand how anyone could be scared of this patch, as if it could make the game worse, lol

maybe because 90% of what anet has introduced to wvw for the last 4 or 5 years has steadily made wvw worse. little by little, maybe........

all opinions ofc, but the proof is in the pudding... and the pudding is a bit mouldy and smelly right now.

I think you missed his point.

@acidic.4356 said:

You said it, the pudding is mouldy and smelly right now. Would you eat mouldy and smelly pudding? I wouldnt. Like i said, it cant rly get worse. It gets better or we stay on the path downhill.That patch is DEFINATELY better than changing nothing. Atleast they are trying.