Gem Cards more available

Yuyo.5697

As the title states, no retail stores carry gem cards anywhere . i was expecting Gamestop to carry them at least but no. Yes i know i could buy gems in game putting in my card info but i prefer purchasing cards in person and having a variety of price ranges not using a card or not having access to a card.

Stores had them maybe the first few months where I'm at (Slovenia), it made for a nice gift option for my GW2 buddies. So sad it's no longer available. I know you can send gold in-game and say it's for gems but there's a 500g cap per week (which is not that many gems) and since I know these people in real-life, it's just nicer to give them something physical (and a beer or something to go with it).

@Yuyo.5697 said:As the title states, no retail stores carry gem cards anywhere . i was expecting Gamestop to carry them at least but no. Yes i know i could buy gems in game putting in my card info but i prefer purchasing cards in person and having a variety of price ranges not using a card or not having access

Walmart has them but remember if its more profitable for them to sell you gems in game as you only get 1600 for the same amount of money as a gem card so you need to spend more. funny how nothing is sold at 1600 gems but plenty of 2k gem items makes one think that it might be done that way to have people spend more than they need