Class I Rift Stabilizer - Rifts

Virdo.1540

Hey ive been starting the whole thing combined with it and i got some questions?Why are there almost never any rifts? do they have a spawn timer? Also why doesnt they let me sometimes through?

Ive seen like 3 or so, but nothing more. cant spawn any , cant find anything online... can anyone help?

For a given area, rifts have a fixed set of possible spawn locations, and they spawn (invisible) in one of those locations. You have to spam the stabilizer to find it, but to hunt one down you have to know where they can spawn (this is not well documented anywhere) and, I believe, there is a reset timer after somebody activates it during which there is no rift to find. Unfortunately, no way to tell if it is despawned.

So that you do not waste too much time on these things, I recommend you check the list of destinations for the rifts (these are all known); the destination is also a possible spawn location, and often there are a few other locations around it. So you can go there and spam the stabilizer around and give up if you don't find one after a quick search.

If you cannot go through the portal it is because you started the event too close to it. You just have to back away a fair distance and then approach it again.

@"Leablo.2651" said:For a given area, rifts have a fixed set of possible spawn locations, and they spawn (invisible) in one of those locations. You have to spam the stabilizer to find it, but to hunt one down you have to know where they can spawn (this is not well documented anywhere) and, I believe, there is a reset timer after somebody activates it during which there is no rift to find. Unfortunately, no way to tell if it is despawned.

So that you do not waste too much time on these things, I recommend you check the list of destinations for the rifts (these are all known); the destination is also a possible spawn location, and often there are a few other locations around it. So you can go there and spam the stabilizer around and give up if you don't find one after a quick search.

If you cannot go through the portal it is because you started the event too close to it. You just have to back away a fair distance and then approach it again.

alright thank u very much so far ^^

so regarding to the "wiki spots" which needs to be taken for the lvl2 stabilizer, its enough to just find one in that specific zone?

Those are places you have to portal TO, not from. So if you follow my advice, you'd go to (any) destination/exit, find a portal there, take it to a place you haven't traveled to before, and then try to find another portal there, and so on. As long as you have traveled TO a place once, it will count toward breaking the Class I (so you can get the Class II).