Please make Plant the Banners actually doable.

Heibi.4251

I have been trying for days to get this achievement. I now have 3 different areas I've been told it happens and have attempted it in those locations. The conditions for the achievement are too tight and it doesn't come up enough. I've never had the spike indication from killing any patrol members.

This achievement is to the best if my knowledge broken, despite descent patch notes saying it was fixes.While the event occurres commonly, as a trial only seems to occur once every 2h window.In order to get the achievement, you have to be there early.Pull one mob of the group, kill it, and release its essence. Do so repeatedly until the primer is full. If the event is finished, you're given additional time to complete the primer, but this is false. The timer MUST be completed before the event criteria is met.After that, the trial occurs, blow the horn, and kill the boss.If you did the preevent carefully, you have a small chance of getting the achievement.If not, well, see you next the 2 hours

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:It really sounds as if you are just killing a patrol without the lil koda donut triangle thingy if you aren't getting a stomp/f interaction after you kill any mob from the patrol. If that's the case then no you will never get that achieve. They said they fixed it and the other threads have players saying it's fixed so idk.

Nope - did the donut-triangle but to no avail. This is a poorly designed/timed achievement.

1. Event with triangle spawns at the appropriate locations.
  2. You DO THE TRIANGLE PREREQUISITE FIRST. This means that you need to full the triangle bar first (stomp the energy thingies) BEFORE THE PATROL IS KILLED.
  3. If you fill the triangle bar (and the "success!" message pops), you can kill the patrol.
  4. You should get the achievement.

In my experience (i had 3-4 fails just cause of this), people dont cooperate and simply kill the patrol first, filling the trial bar afterwards. You will never get the achievement that way. Communication is key.

@"Voltekka.2375" said:

2. You DO THE TRIANGLE PREREQUISITE FIRST. This means that you need to full the triangle bar first (stomp the energy thingies) BEFORE THE PATROL IS KILLED.
  3. If you fill the triangle bar (and the "success!" message pops), you can kill the patrol.

In my experience (i had 3-4 fails just cause of this), people dont cooperate and simply kill the patrol first, filling the trial bar afterwards. You will never get the achievement that way. Communication is key.

This.

It is designed poorly in that killing the patrol off first, and let's face it, these guys drop like flies, but the requirement is not done, you will not get credit.

Unless changed with the recent patch, you ALSO have to actually get kill credit on at least 1 enemy. Stomping alone will not suffice.

The achievement is doable and complete able, I have it done myself, it just relies on very specific factors which are to some extent counter intuitive and can very easily be messed up by even as much as 1 player not paying attention.

@"Voltekka.2375" said:

And that description perfectly illustrates why this is a poorly designed achievement.