Smash the Dragon achievement help

WhiteFox.9432

Hi everyone,

After a few years of absence, I'm picking up where I left off. Just finished the second expansion, doing Living Story season 4 (can't wait for my roller beetle! But taking my time to enjoy the new maps), etc...One thing I'm also working on, is the Smash the Dragon achievement when fighting the world event boss: The Shatterer.Now, to do this with a map full of random players seems like a no go, even with a commander and a decent group size. I have to admit, it does seem kind of a hastle to do when you have no interest for it. It really requires some effort from players and some experience (learned from others).

So, I was wondering, are there any guilds that do this world event and are routined/experienced achieving this achievement? (pun achieved?)Or a any particular persons that can help out?I wouldn't ask this if I wasn't the only person in the map who needed/wanted the achievement, as there were up to four other people that cried out dissapointment after a minute. lolSo, for me and for those people, I'm asking desperately, a cry for help.

I' pretty sure there is already an older thread? But I really can't seem to find it.People say that you need to toss a coin to your witcher... how about to your warrior or other proffesions? ;)

Ingame name: Maliel VriesThanks in advance for any support and/or help

There are a few guilds that organize Shatterer fights. On NA servers, EVOS and TTS do them at least once a week, no idea about other guilds or the EU server. They ALWAYS welcome new players and non-guild members. They don't always succeed, but they manage to smash the dragon more often than not. You would have to check with the guilds themselves to find out when it happens.

@"CaelestiaEmpyrea.2617" said:There are a few guilds that organize Shatterer fights. On NA servers, EVOS and TTS do them at least once a week, no idea about other guilds or the EU server. They ALWAYS welcome new players and non-guild members. They don't always succeed, but they manage to smash the dragon more often than not. You would have to check with the guilds themselves to find out when it happens.

Thanks for the heads up!! But somehow me and a second person (who commanded) that needed it, managed after three times. I was suprised how "easy" it was, IF you have enough of a crowd for the DPS phase when the bar is gone. And somehow we always failed the first round. But after the second and third times we didn't even have to wait for the fourth oppertunity, so that's what I thought we'd make it, and we did.

Still, thanks for the tips. I'll keep an eye out for people who still need it, and pass on the knowledge and try to help out.Hmm, I still need a new guild, after two years and a half absence, mine is as good as dead. So I guess that's my new goal! ;)