Bjora Marches: How to get to the Event/Trial - Stop the Svanir Ceremony In Whispering Depths,

Infinity.6927

I have been frustrated for days now trying to locate the area where the above event/s takes place. I have been down into where the meta is through the tunnel . I cant access it through the tunnel that leads into the Cavern of Lost Sons or the Light Puzzle area. But I can see that the event is on the other side of the cavern walls in each of the areas. Is there a secret portal or something? Help me find the entrance pls :)

@Najten.2418 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I completed it by changing maps during a (soon-to-fail) Meta. The Raven portals down there all worked, then.

The raven portals where? In the Drakkar fight room? Seems a bit weird you have to wait for a glitch to do an ordinary event? :anguished:

I agree, there has to be a legitimate way to enter the area. Normally there is hint, such as a node, that helps you find the way.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:I completed it by changing maps during a (soon-to-fail) Meta. The Raven portals down there all worked, then.

The meta event portals? So the event takes place inside the champion rooms that are only accessible by a glitch. That does not make sense. Makes me think that is a bug and should be changed.If there are other portals to it which ones do you mean?

It seems now we can use the portals inside Den of Whispers when Drakkar event is not up.I tried 2 hours ago and it didn't work.. but now they seem to have changed colour (to match Ox/Wolverine/Eagle shrines) and were accessible. I am confused.Perhaps there's a timer after Drakkar event before they can be accessed outside the event? I dunno. Weird that events can spawn inside them before they are accessible if that is the case.

@Najten.2418 said:It seems now we can use the portals inside Den of Whispers when Drakkar event is not up.I tried 2 hours ago and it didn't work.. but now they seem to have changed colour (to match Ox/Wolverine/Eagle shrines) and were accessible. I am confused.Perhaps there's a timer after Drakkar event before they can be accessed outside the event? I dunno. Weird that events can spawn inside them before they are accessible if that is the case.

Ok ty for the info, and yes that is so weird. I believe that those events should be accessible from the time they spawn until they are finished and not be locked behind a meta that may fail.

@Infinity.6927 said:

@Najten.2418 said:It seems now we can use the portals inside Den of Whispers when Drakkar event is not up.I tried 2 hours ago and it didn't work.. but now they seem to have changed colour (to match Ox/Wolverine/Eagle shrines) and were accessible. I am confused.Perhaps there's a timer after Drakkar event before they can be accessed outside the event? I dunno. Weird that events can spawn inside them before they are accessible if that is the case.

Ok ty for the info, and yes that is so weird. I believe that those events should be accessible from the time they spawn until they are finished and not be locked behind a meta that may fail.

Doesn't seem to require that since they are usable in the instance I just tried and the instance is either in reset(same as the blizzard going away for the east meta failing) or after a success.

What is definitely a bug is the incorrect message it gives when you try to use it at the wrong time which tells you that you need the mastery regardless of whether or not you have the mastery.

Edit: Failing definitely does not make it any better. So it seems to be a simple waiting for the reset. Unfortunately the event in there still comes up faster than the reset allowing the gates to be used.