What elite specialization?

Drizzt.1796

I'm more of a bow guy, in the beginning I was interested in dragonhunter but later I decided to go with SB/SB soulbeast and I'm so happy with it.The reason I picked SLB is that because it give me more functionality and utilities compared to core ranger and losing one pet (in the future patch) still wont sway me away cause the benefits that I get from the merge and the SBL traits in general and the stance spells are so great to be dropped to what I will get from the extra pet.

I will not drop SB/SB SLB except if we get another good double bow build (which we will mostly not have at least for a long time and if it happen then it would be another condi SB/SB)

@Murshid.9854 said:I'm more of a bow guy, in the beginning I was interested in dragonhunter but later I decided to go with SB/SB soulbeast and I'm so happy with it.The reason I picked SLB is that because it give me more functionality and utilities compared to core ranger and losing one pet (in the future patch) still wont sway me away cause the benefits that I get from the merge and the SBL traits in general and the stance spells are so great to be dropped to what I will get from the extra pet.

I will not drop SB/SB SLB except if we get another good double bow build (which we will mostly not have at least for a long time and if it happen then it would be another condi SB/SB)

I am a bow guy too.

Deadeye — it wasn't easy to convert my playstyle from daredevil into deadeye (which is mostly single target spec), but after I learnt the basics, I just loved this spec. It's feels like playing with a style — and this is what I needed. My best designed character, Hunter For Hire, trained to kill everything.

Holosmith — simply because of the Lightsaber you get after unlocking this spec and flashy skills.

Weaver — I heard this class is difficult to master but true reason to choose Weaver is that I wanted to play DPS class in raids (after Holo nerf). It's not super difficult class, just don't play raid build in OW and you won't die every 3 steps. Perfect class to beat champs, bounties and dungeons solo. If you know how to play it.

Renegade — Shortbow is better than hammer. Renegade has more skills to bring destruction. Renegade has easy access to might and alacrity. Renegade is more tanky than herald thanks to Kalla's Elite skill and aoe daze.

Chronomancer — that's the only HoT spec I play. I love wells.

Firebrand — I play it only as hfb in fracs and raids.

@"Antycypator.9874" said:

1. Renegade — Shortbow is better than hammer. Renegade has more skills to bring destruction. Renegade has easy access to might and alacrity. Renegade is more tanky than herald thanks to Kalla's Elite skill and aoe daze.

I like the Renegade's destructive skills too!