NA [TYRS] Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Banrigh.5932

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined TYRS a couple of months ago and it's the best decision I've made since I started playing 4+ years ago. The guild is truly what it says 'on the box' and the guild members are just the nicest bunch of people you could meet. No judgments, no 'you have to play this or that way' , tons of fun and laughter and silliness as well as doing the serious content. An important feature for me was voice chat as I'm awful at typing while fighting (die allll the time xD) and luckily enough they have a very active voice chat group so now I stay alive! I've learned much about my play style, my classes, and wider content and am so grateful to have found a guild that has genuine interest in it's members. If any of that appeals to you, give TYRS a look. I think you'll be glad you did :)

• 3 months later...

We would like to welcome all our new members, and remember: we have a Teamspeak 3 Server. You can log in for dailies and chat with us about the game and stuff. We'll help out with quests and character and account development. We do Fractals regularly and help you get Achievements, Hero Points and Mastery Points.

It really helps to have a group of folks handy for the bigger stuff ingame.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Howdy Tyrs Members and Prospective Members.

Since the time change, we want to figure out what time Daily Fractals should start, and we want your input.The old time was officially "One Hour After Reset"The new time we're thinking of is simply "At Reset", but we want input into what time works best for everyone so we can get as many people engaged as possible.

If you like fractals, and want to get into the Tier Four end of things, join our guild, and come fight with us :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My wife and I both play, and have been playing for a little bit now. Your guild sounds pretty much exactly like what we've been looking for. However, we are on Tarnished Coast, not Dragonbrand. I know you stated that all are welcome, but since this is the first time we will be joining a "real" guild (we have one for storage that's just the two of us), I'm not sure how much being on a different server will actually impact playing together with other members. If you have any thoughts on that I would love to hear them.

• 6 months later...

New Event Schedule

Monday...............: no scheduleTuesday...............: WvW : Running with [gods] guild on Dragonbrand ServerWednesday.........: Jumping Puzzle Day : New Puzzle each weekThursday.............: Fractals 102 : Advanced Fractal Dailies (Tier 3 & 4)Friday...................: Fractal Fridays (a tradition at Tyrs) Fractals 101 : Entry level Fractal Dailies (Tier 1 & 2)Saturday..............: Guild Missions : Get Guild Commendations, Dungeons or Fractals afterwardSunday.................: no schedule

Time: 1:00 After Server Reset (an hour-after-reset)

Level Requirement: noneExperience Requirement: noneVoice Chat suggested, but not required We have TeamSpeak3 Server.

Dragonbrand is the official server, but only really matters for WvW content. Fractals and other content is not server specific.

• 2 months later...

AMU9gur.jpg

One of the all time great guilds in MMOs for adults because of the PEOPLE.

We have a FULLY ACTIVE guild website, 3rd party chat software and is DESIGNED from the ground up for players 30 years of age and older. NO DRAMA NO BS.

We mean it! :)

So why not join us for some OLD SCHOOL top shelf camaraderie and team play in 2020!? :)

• 1 month later...

Our playstyle?

Simple, we play a relaxed game, together. We are looking for those who appreciate old school D&D values of the founding fathers mentioned below, such as camaraderie, good adventure, challenge, and most especially FUN!

We pride ourselves on being well prepared, and working together to achieve a common goal. We will teach anyone willing to learn. We welcome new players, returning players, as well as some of the most experienced players in the game. Yet Camaraderie is King in Tyrs Paladium. You will NEVER have to worry about playing with elitists attitudes and egos here.

YqWybyW.jpg

**'Ode to the great Dave Arneson and Gary Gygax. R.I.P. (Roleplay In Peace.)**

Just an example of what we stand for, as a guild, here is a video highlighting a past Veteran's Day event, which was open to anyone who chose to attend, to share just a few minutes of their time with retired and active military from around the world. We hold two ceremonies a year to show our appreciation, Memorial Day and Veteran's Day. We have held our solemn ceremony in our Elder Scrolls Online family almost every year since game launch. Hope ya'll enjoy one of our oldest events way back in 2010...

2010 Veteran's Day Event

The voice at the beginning of the video, as well as the player kneeling at the end of the video, are two retired servicemen, that we were gracious enough to have joined us and help us promote these events.

DM53a0T.png

Our Legendary Guild Rules we created over the years and perfected:

1. No drama. If you are found intentionally creating or maintaining conflict or discomfort between players, you will be removed. However, reporting a problem is not drama.

2. Only guild leadership can remove players from the guild. If there is an issue, bring it to your leaders.

3. Please use one of your character names or your @handle as your Tyrs forum name. Current members, please do not change your name.

4. Please post an intro in the Roster and Recruitment section of this website, and add your characters to the Roster.

5. Please post your birthdays on this site, just so we can embarrass you with big birthday announcements. :D

6. Be courteous and respectful. This costs you nothing and goes a long way.

7. Religion/Politics: Please avoid these topics in general chat and guild chat, as they can cause unnecessary conflict.

8. YOU DO NOT LEAVE PEOPLE BEHIND! That means 'no zerging', whether we're exploring areas or doing a structured mission. We run at the pace of the slowest person in the party. We support and encourage beginners.

9. Guild comes first. If you’re assembling a party, ask your guildies if they want to join in before soliciting other party members.

10. We do not exploit the game! If you are caught intentionally cheating, you will be removed from the guild.

11. NO DISCRIMINATION! As a non-biased guild, Tyrs Paladium is committed to being a safe, welcoming space for all players. If you act or speak in a way that demeans or diminishes other people, you will be removed. This includes, but is not limited to, disrespect based on race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, or disability.

12. If you have to log off or leave your keyboard while in a party, please clearly communicate this to other party members. This is a matter of respect and courtesy. Remember that your actions reflect on the guild as a whole, especially in PUGs (pick-up groups).

Neverwinter only - This includes RQ (Random Queue). Going AFK in Random/PUG because a vote does not go your way is rude and a violation.

1. Do your best to be active in the guild community. You do not have to participate in everything, but please look for ways to contribute, in guild chat, on the website, and by participating in events when possible.

2. Real life comes first.

3. We at Tyrs Paladium take pride in our dedication to be inclusive of all types of gamers, regardless of ability. We have many members who are able to play and enjoy the game in spite of physical, cognitive and communication impairment. Please keep this in mind when playing. You never know who is behind the character you are talking to or playing with in game. We are proud supporters of the Able Gamers Foundation.

1. This website and any third party voice chat channels are extensions of the guild. All rules apply here, in all chat forums, and in game.

2. Insubordination will NOT be tolerated. Joking/goofing around is OK, but once it goes past a certain point, it will not be tolerated. Malicious or disrespectful treatment of other players (including criticism based on their game knowledge or skill level) is unacceptable.

3. Please use appropriate names. Some very vulgar and offensive things will get through the name filter. They will not be tolerated in Tyrs.

4. Dual/Multi-boxing (playing two accounts simultaneously and potentially hindering a group effort) is not permitted, unless the group knows you are doing this and approves. You may be logged on to multiple accounts if a group effort is not affected and game rules are not being broken.

5. Last but not least, HAVE FUN!!!!

To the great adventures ahead,

Commodore & PaksTyrs Paladium Guild Founders

yFNN8zL.png

Once accepted into Tyrs Paladium, you become a somebody ON DAY ONE. No wait time. But there are a few things you'll want to do to ENSURE this.

1. Create an intro thread right away! (They are read, and you make friends the same day you join.)

2. Add your characters to the ROSTER. (Best way guildies can learn who you like to play, and will be on the lookout for you to join parties!)

3. Read & participate on the guild forum. (Tyrs Camaraderie blossoms here first and the friendships form regardless of location or playtimes! And tend to last for many years... regardless if you are the shy type - like many are in the beginning - or more extroverted...)

We are ACTIVELY seeking NEW BLOOD. Tyrs Recruitment drive is ON!!

What a great time to be part of our legendary OLD SCHOOL guild -- it's the PERFECT TIME to get to know everyone as we rebuild our ranks and rekindle old memories with long time guildies and new faces!!

We are the PARTY PEOPLE!

Are you part of a small guild, a formally grand guild that sadly has decayed over the years, or a gigantic guild that NEVER GROUPS TOGETHER? Tired of playing with CHEATERS? Or elitists?

Tyrs Paladium was designed from the ground up to PARTY TOGETHER. We play the way the game was INTENDED to be played. Everyone gets to know everybody in Tyrs. That was and always WILL BE our prime objective. 12 Years Strong. And STILL GROUPING.

gkEGUTp.jpg