Get rid of the new 1 illusion requirement on Chrono shatters. It is so unplayable

YtseJam.9784

Chronos shatters are just DUMB.They changed the skill names but the skills are still the sameand then they put that ridiculous and not even explainable condition trigger (1 clone minimum)

If they wanted to leave it the way it is, at least all the shatters should give 1 sec of distortion, F1 should have way more damage, F2 should give other stuff other than just a condi stack.

Thats the minimum instead of simply gutting the class, removing shatters and adding some dumb new names and dumb new icons

I'm actually playing condition chronos in full trailblazer for general tough content where dying is a risk, it's quite good. Actually it is excellent super tier for soloing. chronos F2 actually reduce cooldown of the shatter by 5sec for each clone shattered so with illusions you can shatter 3 clones every 5 sec, in fact more i am on 3 clones before 5 sec passed and can just use the shatter every 5 sec. And torment runes for some assist heal. Ofc doesn't really work well in pvp coz clones die there etc, but for random content it has become my favored build these days. And when you don't shatter on own location it's quite relaxing coz you don't need to melee hug to optimize.

Tomorrow i should finish my next build which is full diviner chronos with quickness sigil and vampirism runes. For content where dps matters, but you also need to heal coz stuff happens. Full self uptime for quickness, alacrity and 25 might, and only need alacrity well for that rest comes in rotation. Again, for best general map content, event, meta etc where you can't rely on healers or supports. Naturally full zerker clearly better for dps when buffers are there, but solo its performs better than zerkers if we forget about runes, and plays so much better.

I'm taking so much more enjoy from the game for making builds that are good on challenging content and events than trying to play full meta that lack so severely in many areas such as survivability and solo sustain.

@"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:Ive seen a lot of chrono's in WvW lately...most are condi (Theres one person, scepter+shield / Staff that took out 3ish people in 1 encounter on multiple encounters. Lots of stealth, lots of clone generation, heavy condi application (almost as gross as condi mirage). Wish I knew their build so I can analyze it so I can learn to beat it.

I am pretty sure I know who you are talking about. They are not playing a "normal" chrono, watch your log when you fight them. You will catch the occasional jaunt or them shattering with no clones/phantasms.

@Ubi.4136 said:

@"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

Ive seen a lot of chrono's in WvW lately...most are condi (Theres one person, scepter+shield / Staff that took out 3ish people in 1 encounter on multiple encounters. Lots of stealth, lots of clone generation, heavy condi application (almost as gross as condi mirage). Wish I knew their build so I can analyze it so I can learn to beat it.

I am pretty sure I know who you are talking about. They are not playing a "normal" chrono, watch your log when you fight them. You will catch the occasional jaunt or them shattering with no clones/phantasms.

drLYDPM.jpg

@Ubi.4136 said:

@"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:Ive seen a lot of chrono's in WvW lately...most are condi (Theres one person, scepter+shield / Staff that took out 3ish people in 1 encounter on multiple encounters. Lots of stealth, lots of clone generation, heavy condi application (almost as gross as condi mirage). Wish I knew their build so I can analyze it so I can learn to beat it.

I see what you did there :) But that's exactly my point. Just cause ANET added Mirage, it doesn't mean they had to kill Chrono. I tried mirage multiple times, and I don't like it. I shouldn't be forced to switch from the class I love and have been playing for 4+ years just cause ANET needs money and people to buy PoF, or PvP whiners.