So....New Hairstyles when?

Chasind.3128

I know people need their chair skins & farming tools skins but I was just giving another go at a hairstyle/ character customization thread. Also, why is there no morning or sunset in Gw2? just Day then to a really bright nighttime?

What kind of hairstyles do you want in Gw2?Me personally? I'd like an introduction of Gw1 hairstyles into Gw2.

@"Chasind.3128" said:Also, why is there no morning or sunset in Gw2? just Day then to a really bright nighttime?

Never thought about this but makes sense. I know GW2 is just a game and we can't - and shouldn't - expect everything about it to be "logical" or equivalent to what we have in real life, but I think such transition (sunrise, day, sunset, night) would be interesting (and even important for sylvari) :)

What kind of hairstyles do you want in Gw2?

I'd like to see more wavy hairstyles :)

@Chasind.3128 said:why is there no morning or sunset in Gw2? just Day then to a really bright nighttime?ok, now I want this, like, very much.With different lights and sounds :)

What kind of hairstyles do you want in Gw2?Everything by now, Hairstyle, faces, beards, horns and tattoos… and it's about time we get PC texture revisited.

@BlackBullWings.2734 said:

@Regh.8649 said:Everything by now, Hairstyle, faces, beards, horns and tattoos… and it's about time we get PC texture revisited.

charr have 2 new sets of horns hidden away in the character customizator, you need to select a specific set of horns, then change the gender and you'll get olmakhan horns!

I have tried that - doesnt work for me at least.

• I want stag/antler inspired horns!
  • New hairstyles
  • New faces!

https://massivelyop.com/2019/11/20/guild-wars-2-admits-new-fractals-raids-and-even-hairstyles-are-many-months-away/

Someone pointed out this link to me a few months ago when a similar discussion came up.Relevant quote from the article:

Even new hairstyles will not exist – a feature that many actually wanted. The reason for the lack of new hair? This feature has never been prioritized in the development of new content, and probably not in the near future.

So...we're going to be waiting a while. A very, very long while. :disappointed:

@Chasind.3128 said:I wonder what would happen if people stopped buying irrelevant chair skins and farming tool skins or mount skins and just said they're waiting for new character customization that involves hairs/ beards/ tattoos/ ears

I fear something like, 700 gems for a single new face, 400 for hairstyle, 200 for a new color. They will monetize them diferently, have no doubt.BUT if they want to add them as na achievement reward, I would be cool with them.

@Regh.8649 said:

@Chasind.3128 said:I wonder what would happen if people stopped buying irrelevant chair skins and farming tool skins or mount skins and just said they're waiting for new character customization that involves hairs/ beards/ tattoos/ ears

I fear something like, 700 gems for a single new face, 400 for hairstyle, 200 for a new color. They will monetize them diferently, have no doubt.BUT if they want to add them as na achievement reward, I would be cool with them.

I wouldn't mind either tbh.