PVP bots

Heymer.4065

This is a topic that should be brought up often. It has become soooo ridiculous.

Last weekend I played a match where there were four bots on my team and four on my opponents team. We actually brought it up in nap chat. The match ran to 500-500 and I won on a cap.

Last night in one game we had three bots on our team and they had five real players. Two of our bots would not cap, just uncap and run to center, fight and die. The other team figured that out and kept three center to kill the bots on our team, while ymtwi hunted down us teo real player and prevent us from capping or keeping a cap.

Bots don't strategize, they don't answer calls for help, they predictably go to the places they are programmed to go. They play their roles perfectly. They will never misclick, they will never back off since they have no self-preservation, and some seem to be able to ignore stealth and mirages, and ignore control effects. They got you on target, you have to mess with their ai, which isn't possible on some maps. They aren't fair play. They generate a toxic environment. They should not be allowed.

@XatraZaytrax.2601 said:This is a topic that should be brought up often. It has become soooo ridiculous.

Last weekend I played a match where there were four bots on my team and four on my opponents team. We actually brought it up in nap chat. The match ran to 500-500 and I won on a cap.

Last night in one game we had three bots on our team and they had five real players. Two of our bots would not cap, just uncap and run to center, fight and die. The other team figured that out and kept three center to kill the bots on our team, while ymtwi hunted down us teo real player and prevent us from capping or keeping a cap.

Bots don't strategize, they don't answer calls for help, they predictably go to the places they are programmed to go. They play their roles perfectly. They will never misclick, they will never back off since they have no self-preservation, and some seem to be able to ignore stealth and mirages, and ignore control effects. They got you on target, you have to mess with their ai, which isn't possible on some maps. They aren't fair play. They generate a toxic environment. They should not be allowed.

What rating area is this, honestly?

@Mbelch.9028 said:

@XatraZaytrax.2601 said:This is a topic that should be brought up often. It has become soooo ridiculous.

This was in ranked.

@XatraZaytrax.2601 said:

This was in ranked.

He means silver, gold, platinum

@saerni.2584 said:

This was in ranked.

Thank you.

(He kinda answered the question with that response lol.)

@saerni.2584 said:

This was in ranked.

High silver/low gold. That is were I was hovering last weekend. But I was playing 10 pm to 5 am mountain time, U.S., when the bots are out in force.

@XatraZaytrax.2601 said:

This was in ranked.

High silver/low gold. That is were I was hovering last weekend. But I was playing 10 pm to 5 am mountain time, U.S., when the bots are out in force.

That is also where bots hover. If you improve, you will see fewer bots.

• 3 months later...