LFG [NA-EST][PvE][PvX][Casual / semi-hardcore][LGBTQ+ friendly]

guitarguru.5673

Hello all,I am a returning GW2 player, been playing on and off since release, and a vet from GW1. I’ve found myself in a vicious cycle the last year or so, where I try to come back to the game, usually excited for new content or feeling nostalgic, start playing casually, pick up where I left off on my goals, get super lonely (doesn’t feel like an MMO), and then leave only to inevitably repeat the process again down the road. I’ve only ever been a part of small “up and coming” guilds that have always gone AFK after about a year. I’d like to join a larger PvE to stoke the flame I have for a game I love.

A little about what I’m looking for

-Larger, well established guild I can help contribute to and be apart of

• I’m tired of donating a considerable amount of time and resources into small guilds only to have them disband or permanently go AFK-Mature-ly Immature adults who are not afraid to swear and joke around while not overstepping the line into overly offensive jokes.
    -LGBTQ+ etc friendly-Community oriented (I’m looking to make some friends)-Discord-PvE oriented with dabbles in PvP and WvW-Run Raids and Fractals but not a focus
A little about me and my in game goals

-Aquire Luminescent amour-Finish my 1st legendary - Bolt-Get my Skyscale-Make lasting friends! :)-I’m east coast US

• I LOVE Lore and have an unhealthy need to Roller Beatle everywhere I go xD
  • I play a plethora of other games including Overwatch, Minecraft, Total War, Zelda/Metroid/Pokémon games

Hit me up here or in game @ guitarguru.5673

Hiya, GuitarGuru!

I’m thinking the guild I lead might not be quite what you’re looking for, but...

I’m actually thinking you might like Remnants of Hope: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/94444/na-pvx-finding-a-forever-home-in-tyria-got-you-teary-eyed-theres-hope-for-you-yet#latest

They’re a well-established guild that has been around since GW2’s launch, and they’re a multi-gaming community that also plays other games, so they’ve been around for awhile since before GW2, as well.

They do a mix of everything and advertise themselves as LGBTQ-friendly.

Maybe they’d be a good fit for you!