Belindas greatsword skin

I suspect gem store skins sell better if they have some sort of effect to make them stand out. But if you want a nice looking greatsword without effects there's lots available in-game. You can see all of them (from all sources, including the gem store) here: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gallery_of_greatswords

My personal favourites (without effects) are the Aureate Highlander and Breath of Flame. There's also the Gallant Greatsword, which is from black lion chests, but you can buy it with gold on the TP.

@Eloc Freidon.5692 said:I almost thought this was going to be a thread on how it is the only weapon of the current gem store featured weapons without an aura or animation of some kind.

Sad regardless. :b

It's one of the few greatsword skins that actually looks like a sword, but for me it is somewhat spoiled by the weird unsheathing animation, where the sheath just disappears. The fact that it's sheathed on your back doesn't help either...

@"Danikat.8537" said:I suspect gem store skins sell better if they have some sort of effect to make them stand out. But if you want a nice looking greatsword without effects there's lots available in-game. You can see all of them (from all sources, including the gem store) here: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Gallery_of_greatswords

My personal favourites (without effects) are the Aureate Highlander and Breath of Flame. There's also the Gallant Greatsword, which is from black lion chests, but you can buy it with gold on the TP.

I have both belindas and gallant gs, they are both amazing skins.