Tequatl mass map crash

Bish.8627

Each night for as long as I remember myself and a small community do Tequatl at midnight on EU servers. A month or so ago, we started getting the odd crash, now this is not my PC only as many crash at the exact same moment. Fast forward to now, we are getting more than one of these, if you get back in the map, you may well crash again. Tonight I saw 3, I saw 90% of the map vanish at once. No idea if this is happening during the day at other Tequatl attempts, but it is every night for us right now.

PLEASE fix this. It is a nice small community and would be a shame if they all stopped. I have checked my error logs and nothing shows my side. I have sent my crash report in. Tried everything that usually increases FPS, not that I needed to I had good FPS anyway. Also checked with other people, mixture of mods and no mods, good hardware poor hardware. It is server side.

There was one time during the TwT teq where we went to defend the batteries and 90% of the map got kicked. We logged back and recovered that time, but it happened again after that. Twice on the one teq. I don't know whether they recovered or not because the squad ended up being split across multiple instances when we got back. I gave up and left after the second one.

Would be nice to get a fix on this. Never know what the server will feel like come teq time.

To both above, not sure if its related. It seem's for the most part to be timed at a very exact moment when Teq lands for the first DPS phase, the moment Teq transitions to a target the game freezes. And we are talking over half of my full squad going at once. Some survive others don't. I don't have crashes anywhere else in the game.

@Bish.8627 said:To both above, not sure if its related. It seem's for the most part to be timed at a very exact moment when Teq lands for the first DPS phase, the moment Teq transitions to a target the game freezes. And we are talking over half of my full squad going at once. Some survive others don't. I don't have crashes anywhere else in the game.

the problem is a very long time.yes, most often she will be in the first phase + it can be the second phase or the third (and not only Teq)we need contact with the developerwith support I could not solve this problem

Been doing Teq at an earlier hour (EU prime time) lately and while it hasn't crashed, it's been lagging like kitten. People can't get their skills to trigger, meaning the damage phases are close to failing every time. Thing is, the lag causes Tequatl to just stand there doing nothing when it should be attacking - which is the only thing saving the attack phases to be successful. I've filed several bug reports on this, and posted on the forums, have yet to see any acknowledgement from Anet.

@darksome.1697 said:Been doing Teq at an earlier hour (EU prime time) lately and while it hasn't crashed, it's been lagging like kitten. People can't get their skills to trigger, meaning the damage phases are close to failing every time. Thing is, the lag causes Tequatl to just stand there doing nothing when it should be attacking - which is the only thing saving the attack phases to be successful. I've filed several bug reports on this, and posted on the forums, have yet to see any acknowledgement from Anet.

Yeah I had the same experience, huge skill lag. Funny midnight Teq doesn't get skill lag but crashes.