GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

i start the list what i ask from most important number 1 to 7 which is less important so u should start from beginning but ofc im waiting and will buy all list so pls put in gem store as soon as u can.

1. Rox's Quiver
  2. Abaddon's Mask
  3. stag helm
  4. Krytan Medium Armor Skin
  5. Permanent Mystical Dragon Finisher
  6. Liminal Moorhound from Distant Lands Mount Select License
  7. pls make tattered cape. example similar to black one:https://cgelves.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/MD160-Marvelous-Designer-Capes-Workshop-How-to-Make-Tattered-Torn-Capes-600x600.jpg

stag helm was at christmas time and every time only once a year that day. so i dont want to lost it till next year and till winter time theme is not over i ask to put it atleast for lion heads which u get from lion chests. anything from the list i give if impossible to repeat something too soon i would buy it for more expensive price for atleast get it sooner if vendor items will be changed soon.

I've checked ALL finishing animations game offers, and didn't find a single one that wouldn't make me vomit. They are cheesy, overwhelmingly flashy and feel kind of abstract. I would really appreciate a set of premium finishing moves that look like, you know, actually finishing your foe, with your hands. The default finishing move does something close to that, but I would prefer something more direct and normal. Like, my character just stubs a lying foe with a knife or sword, or hits them to the head with staff or hammer. Or directly ignite them with a fireball (without summoning some giant fireballs from another dimension, just hit them with a ball of fire from their hands and set them ablaze).

Endless Revive Orb Contract

Bottomless Metabolic Primer Contract

Bottomless Utility Primer Contract

Permanent Heroic Booster Contract

Endless Black Lion Key (has a cooldown of 1 week, and shares the same spot as the level 10 story. It would be a convenient item for those that do not want to farm a key per week. Could be sold on gemstore for 800 gems). Either that, or you lose out on money and people just farm it for free. Yet if this existed people would be more inclined to buy it to not have to do the level 10 story per week.