Ice shard value decrease

The best approach would have been:

• give a 1 week heads up to the cost increase so players can spend the "old" Ice Shards
  • implement the cost increase adter said week
  • left the drop and loot rate at the old values (wich given the new chests would have still yielded around 150-200 shards per day from chests alone)

I'm sorry, but at the current rate, opening the daily chests accross both parts of the map already yields 400-450 shards in around 5-10 minutes of running though the map. That's without even gathering any from gathering points, or getting the extra chests from the first meta.

That's almost an ascended amulett and accesoire per day.

Then again, we also have the winterberry forest without any mastery requirements which made ring, accessoires and backpiece easy to acquire. I guess the goal is to make accended available to everyone with minimum effort. So overall maybe not that big a deal.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Bassdeff.1895 said:People like to complain about the silliest things these days. So what if they increased the cost of S4 currency? They haven't rendered them useless. So what if you were saving them, you still have them and can still spend them and we are still droping stacks upon stacks of the kitten. Collecting S4 currency isn't hard even with this change. I spend no more than a couple hours a week and I have enough ice to by a several stacks of any of these currencies.

Imagine if you saved up enough currency for some items in a vendor but the value increased without warning before you can purchase them and now you can't afford to get those items because devs said they were making changes. I guess that's fine.