Yaksband gave up?

Hawkz.1260

So many good commanders have passed through Yaks. Legendary DK, miss you !!! 36 hours of fighting, good times.I think the absurd amount of guilds ended Yaks, I don't know how it is on other servers. This leads to disunity, fights etc. Sad to see the server as it is. Better to turn Link.

@"Hawkz.1260" said:So many good commanders have passed through Yaks. Legendary DK, miss you !!! 36 hours of fighting, good times.I think the absurd amount of guilds ended Yaks, I don't know how it is on other servers. This leads to disunity, fights etc. Sad to see the server as it is. Better to turn Link.

+1

more to this, there are 6 large guilds waiting to either stay or 'disband' from the game entirely; if the patch 'doesn't measure up to 8 years of Anet ignoring the game' and their players

How does losing 1800+ players sound like?

How does losing 16 guild leaders sound like?

-The patch is Anet last chance to prove to us if Toxicity stays and we leave for good (i'm included) or thrown to the trash where it always belonged-

We've lost way to many good players who only wanted to see good positive changes and gave up sooner than later

(these players who are waiting for the results from the patch are all good people as well and being good doesn't positively affect the game direction either)

90Bp0lk.jpg

@Hawkz.1260 said:So many good commanders have passed through Yaks. Legendary DK, miss you !!! 36 hours of fighting, good times.I think the absurd amount of guilds ended Yaks, I don't know how it is on other servers. This leads to disunity, fights etc. Sad to see the server as it is. Better to turn Link.

It happens to many servers, just at different cycles like seasons. It's also partially part of bandwagon and some snowball effects from other factors (relinks, who you are fighting currently etc). It's not fun but it happens.