Looking for Guild: Rule

Gaile Gray.6029

• ArenaNet Staff

Hi folks,

We're happy to host this subforum, and hope that it's helpful to you in building your guild family.

I'd like to make you aware of a policy here: *We allow just one "bump" post a day. Posting a comment of substance is fine, but substance is more than "bump" or "join us." If you have something meaningful to say, please do so. If you want to bump, then check the date of the last post and do not do it unless at least 24 hours have passed.

Thanks for understanding.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

@RedRoses.2914 said:Chi Cerca Trova [CCT] (Maguuma) is presently recruiting! We have discord, a guild hall and are very active. Returning player? Newbie? Veteran? MessageRedRoses.2914 or Bladeddawg.2564 in game for an invite. Thank you!

I'm a new player to the game... I'm playing as a Guardian and i really love my char. i mainly play everyday at some point whenever i can. im on the Europe servers andare from Europe timezone as well.Would the guild have a slot for me as well ?

my discord is Alu#3015

Hope to hear from you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[EVIL] Every Victor's Immortality Lair (North America - Borlis Pass) We are always looking for active members to enjoy the game with. Very friendly and helpful guild. If you just started or have been here since Beta, we would love to have you. We play all aspects of the game (WvW, PvP, PvE,Fractals, Dungeons,etc..) and have an active Discord server. Our Guild Hall is LvL'd and offer many perks to our members. We also have giveaways, for our members :) We have many members from GW1 also.

in-game message Tubalz.9831 for invite or for discord link so you can check us out before joining :)

• 2 weeks later...

:) Simple Rule [ SR] Europe recruiting! new members we're just new just started friendly guild that want to have fun if ur social newbie or raider that wants to raid when we sort out a raiding team ur more than welcome to join us.

u can send a message to Naifz.6138 or Genesis Gnosis.8706 in-game for an inviteand ur welcome to join our discord: https://discord.gg/k9U93F

للمعلومية كلنا عرب يعني حياك لو انت عربي و حاب تدخل معنا :) <3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi ive many accounts, but no home. i see names i know from other games (yeah i know might not be same plp) but im looking for a active guild with no pressure (new returning player and still dont know what im doing) thanks nd im allways on so message me in game ty (ROB)

• 2 weeks later...

Our guild is looking right now for new members.We are a team who allowed every levels, begginers, pro"'s,...

Ever wanted to join a guild that combines your interest for anime and gw2?? Anime Queen's Fanclub [AQF] is what you are looking for!

*We***We are a completely new guild that just started a month or so ago, looking for active players, we are a friendly bunch if not a little crazy sometimes :smile: hoping to plan things together and have fun. We mostly do pve content, though we do have the occasional pvp here and there :smile: We are a chill bunch of people and we work together to figure things out in the game as all of us are rather "new" :smile: (We are mostly a bunch of night owls in the EU xD)

**you***You need to be on EUyou need to be 16+

What we want??**

Become one of the biggest team in gw2, making a lot of events, play togheter,....When you join you will be a recruit like all new members, but how more you play how higher rank you can get.

Maybe you will become the leader one day.

Just kidding, :)

If interested or have any question you can ask me on discordAkaji#6648 or kaillon#6590

or you can already join our discord serverhttps://discord.gg/jDcxZR2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, my main is Koral Rivener.

I am a returning player who has played since GW2 originally came out. Took a 4 year break to play WoW, now I am back and my old guild is no longer doing much. Looking for a guild for PVE/dungeons/hopefully raids/some WvW. In the US but EU server, so late at night since work during the day. Raiding would likely only work on weekends once I get the gear with the currently needed stats. Discord is Kim#4456, on EU server GH.

Thanks!

[EU] The Order of the Silver Jaguar [OTSJ] is a fairly new guild full of casual, friendly players. We are looking a range of players: newbies, veterans... it does not matter, anyone can join! The Guild Hall we have claimed is Gilded Hollow (Lv4). We mainly work in PvE but want to move into all content as we grow. There is no representation required. Our current schedule is that we do guild missions every Sunday following (GMT+0).To sum everything up:

• Looking for active players (veterans... new players...)
  • Guild Hall - Lv 4 Gilded Hollow
  • Weekly Guild Missions
  • Fractals, dungeons... etc planned following a schedule
  • No representation rules (Appreciated if you do!)
  • We are also looking for Recruiters, Event Leaders and such =DIf there is any interest join the server, meet some active members ! DM me for questions, an invite or mail us at nekori.8736 or desciator.3041. Hope to hear back soon!https://discord.gg/Sk4yJCZ