Fun with screenshots

Leo.3428

@"Speedylord.2798" said:I got two screens worth sharing I think:)https://imgur.com/a/Hr1mUe6The second one was intended to be a "beam me up Scotty" joke:D

Hehe, the "chilling in Grothmar Valley" postcard :]I'd been trying to make a beam-me-up image with my funny asura warrior in a vista beam but yours is epic.You know, you can make your images display directly on the forum by using the second URL that imgur provides and pasting it into the image tool of the forum editor.Do you want me to have a go at editing your images and insert some text, and what text? I picture some funny dialog between the characters and also the bear on the first one. And do you imagine the beam-me-up image cropped vertically?Unfortunately the forum now displays the images no more than 400 pixels high with no click function to display them full size. One has to "Open in new tab" on the context menu.

@Leo.3428 said:

@"Speedylord.2798" said:I got two screens worth sharing I think:)
The second one was intended to be a "beam me up Scotty" joke:D

Hehe, the "chilling in Grothmar Valley" postcard :]I'd been trying to make a beam-me-up image with my funny asura warrior in a vista beam but yours is epic.You know, you can make your images display directly on the forum by using the second URL that imgur provides and pasting it into the image tool of the forum editor.Do you want me to have a go at editing your images and insert some text, and what text? I picture some funny dialog between the characters and also the bear on the first one. And do you imagine the beam-me-up image cropped vertically?Unfortunately the forum now displays the images no more than 400 pixels high with no click function to display them full size. One has to "Open in new tab" on the context menu.Thx, I'm glad you like them!Feel free to edit/add text to them if you want:)!For the beam me up picture I used the piece of land underneath the Fractals of the Mists portal in Lion's Arch btw^I would insert the picture link if I still had the links, but I posted them without an imgur account so I don't really know If I'm able to insert them anymore hehe

@Speedylord.2798 - I think you can recover the image URL from the imgur page by opening the image in a new tab and copying the URL in the URL bar.I haven't started editing your images yet. When I do, I'll send you the links in a PM so you can post them yourself.PS: I'll stop posting images until that new auto sizing is removed or they add an easy way to display them full size.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Sadly, I can't find the amazing flying bristleback I screenshotted long ago, but here's some stuff:

Ice Fishing in Bitterfrost Frontier: where the fish hunt you.3QwuSr2.png

New Mount: The Wheelogriff!3H5HGO8.png

Can you guess where this is taken?sQkMsWS.png

Nothing weird about this one, I just really like it somehow. Anyone have a great caption for it?tzU0Gn1.png

@Leo.3428 said:@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" - The wheelogriff also looks like a winged snail, awesome!The mystery shot I would guess some remote corner of HoT but I haven't completed it yet.What's the context behind the last one? This can help come up with a caption.

The mystery shot is not in HoT, but it's somewhere I'm sure VERY few players have ended up in. Happened by accident. B)Pretty sure the last one was a key farmer doing the Level 10 story: I have no idea exactly what part or why I screened it, but love the grin on the char and the little sparklies.

@"Cragga the Eighty Third.6015" said:

Can you guess where this is taken?sQkMsWS.pngOkay, guess I will address the mystery pic before this thread vanishes to the back pages...

One day I was in Dry Top doing the event where you fight mordrem while the destroyed Vine Bridge is re-planted. So, I was standing on the cliff edge, just in the wrong/right place when the event ended, and the new vine sprouted around me and I was stuck inside the vine! I was like, "Wow, I'll probably never be able to get in here again, even if I want to," so I made some screenshots to commemorate the weirdness before waypointing out.