[EU][DD] Drunken Dragons | returning and rebuilding | New/Returning Player Friendly |

@Jhackus.8150 said:Hello! I'm close to: a- returning - trying to play more - trying to be helpful - player. After my first Guildmates and I were separated, I lost interest on groups and became a solo-PvE-Mercenary. Now that I'm on a new server, I’m looking to explore (again) all types of content (Including Guilds) and stop the mercenary profile.

I am a friendly person, and I will be happy to join a guild when I could learn and share experiences with others

Nick ( Jhackus.8150 ) (I think it will appear in the post btw)

English is not my mother tongue, but laughs are the same in any language !!

Hello @Jhackus.8150 Thank you for applying , and we will be also happy to have you with us! I will send you an invitation ! Cheers

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

h1oeuCB.jpg

Hello, fellow Tyrians!

[DD] Drunken Dragons are recruiting once more for passionate , chatty, drunk and not * fellas to join our community !

What we offer :

1. A guild that is made to run both Casual Friendly and Endgame contentFrom Open World Metas, Dungeons, Achievements ,Guild MissionsTo RAIDS, RAID TRAINING, Fractals T1-T4 and CMs

2. A Well organized Discord ServerA tool we all use everyday to socialize , share funny posts/screenies, MEMESkeep you update on what is happening, various Guides and a lot of people who are eager to answer and help you out .

3. An Upgraded Guild Hall from Path of Fire ExpansionIt allows you to have max buffs - good for open world and WvW , extra daily gathering nodes, Guild trader with daily various goods to buy from

4. Custom Guild EventsWe organize Guild Events and Competitions where you can win in-game prizes and have a good time <3

Requirements + Rules

1. Discord is essential
  2. Age Requirement : 20 years old +
  3. We do not tolerate any form of racism or toxicity
  4. You have to be online at least 1 day per month. If inactive for more than 30 days you will be removed. Good News ? you may always join us back :)
  5. Representing our Guild is only Required when we are running content as a guild but we will love you a bit more if you represent us frequently <3

How to join?

1. You may leave a message below with your In-game nickname.number and we will invite you as soon as possible
  2. You may send an in game mail toWarpriestheo.9348Mish.1087Ashmine.3726Niddallee.6712

Hello, I'm a returning player looking to get into more aspects of the game after being casual for many years due to committing myself to other MMO's (mainly WoW). Which is a little overwhelming to do by yourself when there seems like so much to do, so I'm looking for a friendly guild to get into that I can experience all of these things with! So the Drunken Dragons sounds like a perfect fit for me :)

@funkypants.7932 said:Hello, I'm a returning player looking to get into more aspects of the game after being casual for many years due to committing myself to other MMO's (mainly WoW). Which is a little overwhelming to do by yourself when there seems like so much to do, so I'm looking for a friendly guild to get into that I can experience all of these things with! So the Drunken Dragons sounds like a perfect fit for me :)

@can.3260 said:hi i'm looking for a guild to join and want do more raiding/fractals. so if your still accepting can i join?

Hi guys You are both very welcome to join us! Ill send an invitation as soon as possible! Thank you for applying and Cheers!

Hello there! I'm a new player looking for a guild to join! Still learning the game (at my own pace though), but would love to have a place to call home! Working on getting even decent "basic" gear for my necromancer; however, I also wish to make another toon at some point although I am unsure what class it will be!

@"Rosenhart.9648" said:Hello there! I'm a new player looking for a guild to join! Still learning the game (at my own pace though), but would love to have a place to call home! Working on getting even decent "basic" gear for my necromancer; however, I also wish to make another toon at some point although I am unsure what class it will be!

Hello there Rosenhart ,Glad that your enjoying the game and while putting some effort without rushing !you are very welcome to join us! i ll send an invitation =)

@Dubuu.4836 said:Hi there ! I'm quite new to this game, and I need a little guidance for raids and other contents. May i join your guild and hope to learn something and also to make new friends ? Thanks btw

Hi there @Dubuu.4836 ,you are very welcome to join us and learn with us! we are looking forward to meet you! i''ll send an invitation as soon as possible

Hey, the guild i was playing with is now not playing anymore so i am looking for a new guild :)Drunken dragons seem like a great guild and would love to join.

I have played on and off since launch, but is going to go into the game for real now with the new announcment of expantion 3 :)

@Chilli.1290 said:Hey, the guild i was playing with is now not playing anymore so i am looking for a new guild :)Drunken dragons seem like a great guild and would love to join.

I have played on and off since launch, but is going to go into the game for real now with the new announcment of expantion 3 :)

Hello there, you are very welcome here ! i will send you an invitation as soon as possibleCheers!

Hello!

I'm a returning player and I'm looking for a guild a bit more populated to enjoy the PvE content like Strikes/Fractals/etc.The IRL friends guild I'm in is not enough populated to do this content at all.

I'm playing a friendly and funny human engineer. Always happy to help and drink ;)My tag IG: Whiskey Jack.4829

Thanks a lot! And hope to play with you around Tyria

@Whiskey Jack.4829 said:Hello!

I'm a returning player and I'm looking for a guild a bit more populated to enjoy the PvE content like Strikes/Fractals/etc.The IRL friends guild I'm in is not enough populated to do this content at all.

I'm playing a friendly and funny human engineer. Always happy to help and drink ;)My tag IG: Whiskey Jack.4829

Thanks a lot! And hope to play with you around Tyria

Hello ,Whiskey Jack, you are very welcome to join us If you have not received your invitation yet , ill invite you as soon as possible! Thank you for applying ! Cheers!